Invicta II Stainless Steel Mens Watch

100M Watches are not for diving, and not meant to actually go 100M deep. A 100M watch is a light duty watch, swimming, snorkeling, are the most you can do with it.

So it appears to be the blue face off of their “Eagle Force” line. I’ve also seen a silver and black face on the web.

I like it, but I should receive my Tissot PRS200 today. Woot is late by a few days for me…

I own several Invictas.
Great looking watches at a normally very good price. In woot the prices are fantastic.

Looks like it normally sells for $80 elsewhere

Google search

Ummmm… Yeah, that’s a Pulsar and gaudy as hell. This is a much nicer watch.

I’m getting this one if it’s not sold out by the time I get home. I have a free shipping code that I want to use and it’s written down at home.

My first woot was an Invicta. I wear it everyday of the week. They are super durable, look great (lots of ladies have commented robegarc), and are well worth the money spent on them.

Does anyone out there know if the hands are passively luminous or actively luminous? That is, do they have to be exposed to light to glow or are they tritium (or some other compound) based?

It’s NOT a Tritium watch… good luck finding one under $200. It’s either Trinite or superluminova, so it must be exposed to light to function. It’s not amazing, but it will get you through a movie just fine!

Invicta watches are a bargain at any price point. Quality is amazing, and I always get compliments on mine. I own over 12 Invictas, each unique, each flawless in it’s operation over the last 5 years, each worth more than I paid. Don’t hesitate on this one, it’s a total bargain and worth twice the asking price.

Just ordered one myself as my first woot! I have 2 nice watches that I’ve had for a long time. One is a little too formal for everyday and the other one is very beat up. I’ve been wanting to buy another nice one for a while but a bunch of other big purchases have come up so I’ve had to put it on hold. But this one looks great and for only $40, it’s very affordable!

Yes. When you have a date, wearing this watch will help you be on time. Chicks dig that.

ummm that’s a pulsar… not even close in quality to a seiko or citizens watch.

I am a big fan of Invicta and have owned 6 watches. In the past ( > 1 year ago ) I would commend them on their quality. Recently I purchased a $65 invicta only to have the chrono hands fall off and stop working. I since learned that some models are now made or assembled in Asia and HOLLYWOOD, FLORIDA (Invicta Watch Group - Wikipedia). While I still like the company and currently wear a higher end model (Skeleton Prowler) and love it, just make sure yours is built/assembled in Europe!!

Just be careful… I bought a watch online because I liked the look of it… it was a fossil watch… when it arrived… it weighs more than any watch I’ve ever seen. I still wear it today because I spent over $100 on it… but I wish I could replace it for a lightweight watch.

I don’t see the weight of this one listed… anyone know?

Ummmm, do you know who manufactures Pulsar watches?

This looks like a good watch for this price. Too bad woot sold me a Bulova watch in a BOC last year. Best $3 I ever spent!

Thanks woot!

Wow, this has been for sale for almost 12 hours now and still not one “Who wears a watch anymore?” comment!

Wait people wear watches?

thats because alot of people still wear watches

I have 2 Invicta’s and love them both. An Invicta with stainless strap for $39, you could pay that much for the strap alone. What a deal!~IMHO