Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Automatic Watch

Is it time for football yet?

Froogle Link Minimum Price $108.33

Yahoo! Shopping Link Minimum Price $109.99

Shopzilla Link Minimum Price $113.00

Amazon Customer Review Link Average Review 3/5 Stars

Manufacturer Page

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Automatic Watch
$89.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Automatic Watch Model 8928

ugly as heck - Invicta makes great quality timepieces, and I’m a watch freak, but - man lay off the wannabe Blue Angels Team Model look.

Who needs a watch? I have a cell phone?

Boring and kind of ugly

Jessie’s Attempt at Useful Linkage
… this is gonna be a tough one, but i’m doin my best… enjoy y’all…

Interesting… anyone know anything about Invicta?

Is this another Invicta Rolex copy?

Can we say Ugly with a capital U for UNDERWATER CRAP?

no thanks, im not a diver

Wow… That is 1 UGLY watch. Gag gift?

Very tempting. The inclusion of three-day shipping for five dollars is worth it in and of itself.

But, it must be said that Blue, Gold, and Silver is extremely tacky. I’m sure if your initials were DMX, it wouldn’t be, but that’s just my personal opinion.

heh, I’m still waiting for mine from the woot-off.

Looks good though.

I have two of these and they are simply awesome

This item will ship Monday December 18 via 3 day shipping

For 5 Bucks :wink: … Now that in itself is quite a deal

i had a similar model… kept good time. however it corroded quickly after coming in contact with ocean water… (i rinsed).

Oh man, if this watch was only a women’s watch I’d dive on it in an instant. Too bad… They need to get some smexier female watches on here, they tempt me too much with these guy ones that look nice, but of course it would be way too big on my little old wrist and look funny. Rrrr…

Anyone know why there is no “10” on the bezel?

contrary to what the guy said above, Invicta does NOT make good time pieces. I repaired and sold watches for 5 years. They’re not crappy, but they are not great. worth it for this price if you like the look. really you should go and do yourself a favor and buy a Seiko or Tissot.