Invicta Men’s Stainless Steel Pro Diver Multifunction Watch

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Invicta Men’s Stainless Steel Pro Diver Multifunction Watch
$79.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Invicta Men’s Stainless Steel Pro Diver Multifunction Watch 2925

LOL, I read it as “Pro Diver Malfunction Watch”

Ok, time for bed :tongue:

If it wasn’t blue…

as a diver i dont want shiny things that attract sharks such as rings and Invicta steel watches.

Compare prices…
SecretPrices … $125 (same model)
Froogle … $139

SecretPrices … $140 (similiar model / 660 feet water depth)
More similiar models from $59+

New look for Woot?!?!? Cool.

Another winning podcast! Like some, I have more watches than wrists but there’s always room for one more. It’s a nice one.

Does anyone know if the crystal is flat or raised? Hopefully it is flat (less scratch area). Will have to wait and see if anyone responds.

Nite Nite Wooters

I am not familiar with this brand, but the styling isn’t too bad.

Anyone have one?

http://www.scarypersonals.com/images/badge2.bmp

Shame it’s not a Croton. Invicta, well I’ll have to pass.

Wish I could wear a watch like this, but it looks a little too clunky.

I luved the write up! Hilarious!

Girly blue don’t work for me…nite!

Well Woot… If I had heard of the brand and by some sort of magic turned into a man… I would have probably bought it! Thanks Woot! See you tommorow! :O)

im considering…i really love the black one that looks like a rolex…i shoulda bought more than 1 but o well…this is a nice one to…switch up the colors to match my clothes :smiley:

I’ve had an an Invicta watch for maybe 6 years now. Good looking watch, but it doesn’t tell time well. I had to adjuts the time weekly. Also be careful when you change the battery. For whatever reason, after I had my battery changed by a jeweler, the time adjusting knob got stuck in place so I haven’t been able to change the time ever since. Yet, I still wear it because it looks good and just use my cell phone for the time.

good watch. my dad has several from invicta and loves them. this values at the 250 mark. good deal. and just wear it with something that matches the blue nicely.

holy rolex looking watch… if it as black id take it… but its blue …thats why its here…

Checked eBay - going for $120. Amazon.com has it for $125 and I didn’t find any buyer comments. Almost pulled the trigger on this one…

I bought this watch last time around. Nice looking, but it’s timekeeping accuracy has a lot to be desired. Mine gains about 4 minutes every week. Have to reset the time a lot. Not acceptable.

how can something be water resistant to 300+ feet. i though that was water proof, and that water resistance is if you run it unter a faucet or something it won’t break

tacos anyone?