Invicta Men’s Stainless Steel Pro Diver Multifunction Watch

I am not too good with watches, most watches I have had break on me very quickly, in fact the last watch I had the back came off and I have not been able to put it back on…but this looks to be a good deal…

‘Deployment buckle clasp’: So buckle extends to fit over wetsuit’s sleeve. Handy.

Depth of 330 ft. Better safe than sorry when I’m taking that deep-dive bath. But the color is really killing it, otherwise I’d be saying Woot!

This new look makes it hard to power browse the page…It looks nice though.

Good watch I own many. About the same price as Shop NBC but they have a 30 day return policy.

For this price, I’d rather buy a Skagen and pay $15 more. Besides, who in the world has heard of Invicta? Sounds like a brand some hoodlum would wear, or would that watch be called “evicted”? Perhaps I’m just not up to date with todays styles. Later Woot! See ya tomorrow.

Wow!!!
The new Forum fuction works like a charm!!! Took 8 times to post this, and it isn’t even what I wanted to post!!! I Wooted the last Invicta (black dial) and it is a fantastic Watch from a GREAT watchmaker!!! I do not like the blue dial on this one though. If you need a great watch, you cannot go wrong with an Invicta!!!

Invicta is a cool brand in theory - lots of bang for the buck - cool styles and functions - very affordable - but alas a number of quality issues - beware

FYI compliments of Amazon

Water resistance 50 meters (150 feet): It is wearable around household sinks, while playing sports, and in shallow water. It should not be worn while scuba diving.

Water resistance 100 meters (333 feet): It is wearable around household sinks, while playing sports, and while swimming or poolside diving. It should not be worn while scuba diving.

Water resistance 300 meters (990 feet): It is wearable around household sinks and while playing sports, swimming, and scuba diving at depths not requiring helium gas.

They don’t say waterproof anymore… Lawsuits and such. Now its water-resistant, and its very very rare to find a description that says waterproof…but feel free to try and prove me wrong.

What I love about my blue-dial SEIKO is that the time keeping is so accurate. To about 2 seconds per month. I like to keep my watch perfectly timed to the second and if this watch is not more accuate, I ain’t going for this one.

On another thought, this watch is MUCH less expensive than my Seiko, so, well, maybe…

I have nine invicta watches - my wife has two. All keep time wonderfully, and the look and build quality are simply amazing. This price is very reasonable - I’d buy one if I didn’t just buy the two-tone automatic model from ShopNBC for $90 two weeks ago.

By clicking on the watch image it enlarges it to fully four inches wide on my screen. With a four inch diameter watch face staring at me I am unable to read what the right-most dial markings are about. Perhaps it is easier to read at depth - through a face mask. Maybe not. It is 1.2cm thick - nearly 1/2in but I still like it.

Good woot, but I love my Skagen.
Much thinner and not as gaudy.

Those numbers are almost useless. For a 50m water resistant watch, you can play around in the sink and shallow water (of 50 m).

I never understood why people like these stainless steel watches. The bands tend to pinch your arm hair unless you are a hairless yuppie on the west coast. They also don’t look stylish enough for full dress events. Maybe fine for casual wear but then they are generally not that comfortable and who wants to bang up a shiny stainless steel watch when you can wear a nice black polymer model which is much cheaper and can be replaced for a lot less after you beat it to death.

Other topic: new forums look different, verdict is still out on if they are any better or not. Wish they wouldn’t time out during the first 30 minutes or so of a product posting. This leads to errors and multiple posts which are annoying. The post counter is zero for everyone so it is either a bug or we have all been relegated to noob status by the woot admins as punishment for demanding the next woot-off to start soon.

Could it be days in a month, …17, 19, 21, …??? No, that’s not right

Well, I have been wearing my GMT Master for 15 years without this happening once. I did buy a cheap Seiko and had to immediately replace the steel band with leather because it was torture to wear it. Really bad. So it depends on the quality of the band…

best
copy
ever.

Yes. That is what it is. The day dial, on the other side, is kind of dumb, I think. If you don’t know what day of the week it is, you need more than a watch.

You are correct about the waterproof/resistance thing. You can no longer say waterproof due to lawsuits and etc.

Ironically though, Rolex has a “water resistant” watch that will go to 1000 meters, way beyond what the human body could endure before crushing under pressure. Now THAT is resistance!