Invicta Men’s Vintage Watch

I have obese wrists. Will they fit?

How long is Mens Standard ? what the hell does that mean ?

Youtube Review - This isn’t the exact model but seems very similar, and gives you a feel of design and expectation for this watch.

[youtube=Bg_Pa1YC85w][/youtube]

The Black and Gold one is AWESOME! Hello Steelers Nation!

44mm??? Are these watches for little girls???

Wish I could buy one but it appears I have been magically banned.

Guess I must email the woot gods to figure out why? Strange

ok for swimming… not for diving.

I am considering getting the watch and the shirt from shirt.woot. Any chance I can get them in the same box? I mean, the shirt could be used as padding instead of the non-environmentally friendly bags of Dallas air they include with my other Woot orders.

“offers a unique rounded and ribbed texture”

(Snicker, giggle, chuckle…)

Heresy! China has a rich and vibrant mechanical watch industry.

Just down the street from their utter crap quartz watch industry, which is much bigger.

The chinese are already giving the swiss a run for their money. I guarantee you that most of the parts in the “swiss” movement in this watch came from china. You can buy “swiss” mechanical watches (from Fossil, under the Swiss Legend brand for one) where 90% of the watch is from china.

And there is nothing wrong with it being from china. I just wish they didn’t lie about it.

I have no need or love for quartz watches but i am having a hard time resisting. A little voice in the back of my mind keeps telling me i can probably find a handwind movement that fits in the case, but it probably wouldn’t have a date wheel on it. I’m so conflicted. and yes i an amateur watchmaker.

fwiw it’s not the yellow dial that makes it vintage, it’s the numbers and markers on the dial, and the rivet in the strap.

Here’s the measurements from the main page:

Fits wrist sizes from 6.75 to 9.0 inches

As a watch nerd, I can confirm that this is fair criticism.

However, Invicta will typically replace a bad watch with no hassle.

Invicta is a “swiss” company that imports almost all of it’s parts from china, but meets the letter of swiss and EU law with regard to country of origin labeling.

Which i find distasteful. But they do make good watches. In addition to a few bad ones.

Fits wrist sizes from 6.75 to 9.0 inches

If you’re getting the banned message, that comes from your funding source. It’s either blocked or some other error is coming through.

If you’re using PayPal, it must be backed by a credit card.

Sorry but each site requires a separate order, shipping charge, box, etc.

To summarize amazon prices…

$50.38 1459 Blue Dial
$56.99 1460 Black Dial
$50.38 1461 Brown Dial
$50.38 1462 Yellow Dial

Invicta Men’s Vintage Collection Watch with Riveted Leather Strap

Update: seems like the price changed.

$54.09 1459 Blue Dial
$54.04 1460 Black Dial
$54.09 1461 Brown Dial
$50.38 1462 Yellow Dial

There is no such thing as a ‘water proof’ watch. I’m pretty sure using that terminology in advertisements or official descriptions is actually illegal in the US. ‘Water resistant’ followed by a depth in meters or feet is usually what you’ll see.

Edit Ok, not illegal, but prohibited by the International Organization for Standardization.

Every other question is obsolete. The only question that really matters is…

Black or Blue…

Wasn’t really spelled out, but for you watch fans out there, you do NOT need to wind this watch, it is a swiss-quartz BATTERY movement.

Whether that’s a positive or a negative is for you to decide.

I want a watch so I won’t use my mobile to see what time it is, notice I have new messages, and get sucked in. I like this style, and the blue looks pretty bold.