Invicta Mens Stainless Steel Racing Sport Chronograph

I own an Invicta Pro Diver Automatic that I picked up from Woot a few years back. Love the watch; wear it almost daily. My model has a mineral crystal, not sapphire, and is scratched up a bit, though.

I’ve had no problem with the pins you’re talking about, but last summer the clasp on mine broke at the hinge. A local jeweler repaired it for around $25.

Today’s offering is tempting, but I’m definitely going to hold off until Woot gives a satisfactory answer to my previous question.

Weirder and Weirder.

sellout.woot’s photo and description match the photo and description at World of Watches. Neither photo matches the description. And the watch on Amazon is offered by none other than World of Watches.

My head is spinning.

The image is correct, the spec that stated Subdials: 60 second, 30 minute and 31 day calendar" should have said: “Subdials: 60 second, 30 minute and days of the week”. Invicta apparently changed the design recently, and confirmed the earlier spec as being correct yesterday. The spec has been corrected.

I’ve never broken the pin on any of my Invicta watches, these things are made solidly. I also wear mine a touch loose (but not so loose it can rotate around my wrist), if you have that issue constantly, pehaps you have your watch stapped on too tight?

I need to slightly modify my earlier post, the watch I have looks exactly the same however the movement in mine is Swiss Chronograph, whereas this has been modified in this model to Japanese movement.

The case, clasp, crystal, and everything not related to the movement is exactly the same as I would say before, it’s a solid watch. I do not know much about the Japanese movement and how it works; previously I was describing my swiss movement that has 1/10 timing intervals.

Big D, as an Invicta fan the last time this came up (or one similar) I recall the description being incorrect, thought they would have learned their lesson from that one [I believe it said automatic movement and not quartz]

I didn’t look at the picture detail until it was mentioned above, from a “distance” it looks the same.

close woot, very close. i am in the market for a (womens) watch. invicta is a nice watch, been looking a lot at victorinox, too.

Invicta is the Shiznit

Nope. Must be the “new” New Math. We learned “Big hand on the one, little hand on the 6, what time is it?”

Anyway, I have a hard time reading a digital watch. If I didn’t have a phone, I’d never know what time it is. Presbyopia. Plus I’m allergic to watchbands. But, if I could tell time like any other adult, and wear a watch, I’d try this one.

Is it possible to delete your own post?

I have not worn a watch in a few years, but for no real reason. I actually miss the way they feel and look.

soliver ponders a purchase now

Sorta. Edit it and then erase the content.

Right but if the big hand is on the 1, the little hand isn’t on the 6, its 6 degrees past it. :wink: Just like when its half past the hour, the small hand is centered between the hours. :slight_smile: