Invisio G5 Bluetooth Headset with Protective Charging Case

invisible is good

FINALLY!!! MILEY IS GONE!

finally anything is better than miley… i mean anything

Note the “tail” is what keeps the damn thing in your ear. Buyer be ware.

Sweet, you can be like all the guys wearing those awesome-looking blue tooth headsets!

Is this small enough to swallow?

Oof…I really thought this was gonna be it.

Damn you Hannah Montana! Setting me up for nothing. Always such a tease.

Oh there is a god …

quality of this is i would say a 7/10 because i use this in the car a lot, and everyone i speak to never complains about road noise. also the protective case is amazing and also helps me from losing the earpiece. would recommend at this good price!

I got one of these in my BOC 2 woot-offs ago. It didn’t work but the manufacturer replaced it for free. Now I use it all the time.

Oh god this is going to take forever…let’s see if I can finish this 10 page paper before these sell out

I received one of these in my BOC a while back, minus the manual. I can’t figure out how to get it to work. Anyone have a link to an online manual?

I bought one of these off of Sellout for a few bucks more. The quality for me is okay kinda scratchy. Causes a few “you’re not listening to me” problems from the girlfriend. But I’ve only had it for a few weeks now.

Seriously. I need a monitor from a Famous Maker. I haven’t slept since the WO started and am getting very, very frustrated. There have to be a few 25" monitors somewhere. Kisses.

This looks like a Bag-o-Bluetooth

break time! BOC…please wait for me.

has anyone used this with a PS3?
And if yes, how is it?

Will this work with a PS3?