Invoice for Manufacturer Warranty

Hello!

Has anyone ever had to go through manufacturer warranty process with a purchased product on woot? It seems a good few manufacturers require SPECIFICALLY an invoice for the purchased material. I know that Woot sends order details and amazon pay sends a notification as well with some details, this still does not seem to be enough for the manufacturer I am dealing with (Samsung). Does anyone know if Woot is able to provide any invoice if requested through customer support?

I have seen a few mentions of this exact issue from other wooters, is this something that will always stay this way? Curious on other people’s experience and thoughts.

1 Like

I’m dealing with the same thing but through Google. Just bought a Pixel 7 Pro NEW and Google says it isn’t eligible for Preferred care unless I get an invoice from the retailer I bought it from. I cannot figure out how to get an invoice with the IMEI from Woot…I sent a screenshot of my email, the website and my amazon pay account…so here’s hoping something is valid enough.

1 Like

Hi there. Unfortunately, we do not have an official invoice nor do we record serial number and/or IMEI.

Many retailers have been accepting a printout from Order History with the serial number written on it. Mentioning that we’re Amazon doesn’t hurt either.

If all else fails and you can’t get warranty support, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. Make sure you catch them up on what you’ve tried and the official response.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.