InvoSpa Massagers, Your Choice

InvoSpa Massagers, Your Choice

How much for a hammer to destroy that creepy mannequin?

21 Likes

Hey, don’t be hatin’ on Mandy. She’s a special mannequin. Well, mannequin head.

3 Likes

mannequin head with human hands!?

1 Like

awful.
bought one of the Back, Neck and Shoulder ones right here on Woot and sincerely wish I had not. Painful and gift recipient refused to use it.

Ended up having to purchase a replacement: Sable brand one is fine - looks similar to this thing but feels completely different.

Woot needs to stop pushing this junk.

2 Likes

Disgusting and extremely creepy picture…would never buy this!

2 Likes

Holy balls that’s terrifying.

2 Likes

Mandy is all that is good in the world. But she also has nothing to do with the product being offered. That’s just Woot being Woot. Mandy has something of a storied history around here.

6 Likes

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen Mandy!

4 Likes

So much for a good nights sleep. This mannequin creeps the hell out of me!

1 Like

Mandy the Mannequin seems to be really enjoying the “personal massager.”

4 Likes

Thanks for the newest lead monster in my nightmare series…but let’s talk about these massagers, eh? Who’s tried one? They good?

I’m sure Mandy has a great personality…

2 Likes

umm… WHYYYYYYY is this thing making this face???

3 Likes

Finally, a neck massager for the exorcist crowd, which is an underserved demographic.

7 Likes

What are we saying? This machine will turn me from picture 1 to picture 2? That would be worthwhile, if I’m still alive after picture 1.

3 Likes

The blonde smoke looked is far better than Mandy.

Cannot unsee the Mandy Mannequin. :weary:I’m gonna go look at kitten pics and try to recover.

This particular product, or rather the original stock images with this particular product (edit: second image in the product details), has a storied history as well. The combination of Mandy with the product is a nicely executed inside joke.

Well played, Woot! Well played.

4 Likes

YAY! You get it. Thank you! Thank you!

Imagine my disappointment when I realized this was not some kind of sick adult toy. LOL