Iomega 80GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive

Nice but already have a 250Gb…not today

sorry, I have an external dreve.

dang it, just a little to much for me ( been buying to much stuff, and i need to save what little cash i have) too bad /cry

Na… BOO!

This is Woot!

We want bigger, badder, better.

I mean, doesn’t seem like a stellar price to me.

Bring on the 1 TB drives, Woot!

Hmmmm this is tempting… I have a 60GB in an enclosure right now. Does anyone know if this needs an external power source?

wootrony - buying somthing only to find that night that you could have had a similar product from woot

i definatly bought a 200 gig HD and an enclosure today, but didn’t spend a whole lot more than i did here and got away wtih $3 shipping. I dont feel too bad about it

hum…Do I need one? not right now.

The real question is…will the wootbot remove my posting like he/she did last week? Only the wootgod really knows.

What size is this drive? 3.5in or a smaller one?

Last month, Fry’s and Outpost.com had these new for this price (or was it $10 less?) after rebate.

Don’t need it. Got 160GB on my computer.

Not a good deal, found elsewhere for$72.93:
http://store.yahoo.com/saveateaglestore/dhd080u-r.html?ovchn=OTHER&ovcpn=Froogle&ovcrn=DHD080U-R&ovtac=CMP

RL

If you live near Fry’s, you can get a new one for $49 after $30 rebate . Wơơt isn’t gơơd lately

are you kidding? refurnished 80 GB for 59.99+5???
woot is too woot!!!

Good woot - but I just bought one locally and already sent in the $%& rebate! The after rebate price was less, but I’d rather have bought this one and spared myself the wait.

[quote user=“EvilPacifist”]Not a good deal, found elsewhere for$72.93:
http://store.yahoo.com/saveateaglestore/dhd080u-r.html?ovchn=OTHER&ovcpn=Froogle&ovcrn=DHD080U-R&ovtac=CMP

RL[/quote]

Plus, Fry’s last month had something like 300G external for like $150 after rebate…

Does anyone know if you can replace the 80 GB drive with a larger drive such as a 400 GB?

Hmmm - now if I could just connect this 80G drive to the MP3 player from the other night! Yeow!!!

this seems to be a really good deal…tho i am strapped for cash, i might decide to buy it in the morning…we’ll see if it’s still there in the a.m.

Is this a 2.5 or 3.5 inch drive? No dimensions on this thing???