Iomega Firewire CDRW 40x12x48

Welcome to the Iomega Firewire Burner topic for Tuesday September 7th 2004. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the burner here.

first

not a bad price, but i dont need one

Official Woot Price: $29.99

Froogle Price: $59.99 NOT including shipping (the shipping on the first one is $10)

expensive! i got me a dvd 4x burner from meritline awhile back for like 50

with $30, I can get DVD burner :frowning:

Maybe you mixed it up with an Internal drive. Extenal drives at this price are hard to come by.

Hope something I need will be up tomorrow night. :roll:

http://www.woot.com/images/comeon-thepicturewasbigenoughalready.jpg

LOL

dick

this sucks…i waited all night for this…oh well…i mean honestly, who doesnt have a cd-r?

Haha, nice.

and true…

Bad mojo! No to IOmega! Buffer underruns are us! $29 is almost worth it… If it were $16-$19, I would be there. Must not run the risk of wooting my piggy bank.

-your Kung-fu no good here!

although its a decent deal
I believe the majority of us want to see the more fun deals
the robo, stereo system and bag of crap are the best.
how about a $20 grab bag deal, totally ramdom items
buy one get one
but three get three
maybe video cards, speakers, vac or whatever else is cluttering up the corners of your warehouse.

Probably more people than you think. (this will probably be proven when it sells out)

i won’t buy remanufactured any more…

[quote user=“berserker”]
how about a $20 grab bag deal, totally ramdom items
buy one get one
but three get three
maybe video cards, speakers, vac or whatever else is cluttering up the corners of your warehouse.[/quote]

I don’t think woot HQ is santas f***ing workshop… they don’t just have stockpiles of video cards and speakers that they are dying to give away.

Although if it were, that would be pretty interesting.

Santa: “I’m sick of giving this crap away for FREE, lets sell it cheap on the internet!”

What about good old USB 2.0? Yes, I know Firewire can be faster than USB 2.0, but the majority of us use USB, except for the MAC owners out there…

Most newer motherboards come with firewire.

Good Price, but I am worry in a few years the CDs will be taken over by DVD just like the VHS tape and floppy disk today :?: :!: :cry: :evil:

Most newer motherboards come with firewire.[/quote]
Yea one firewire port on the front panel.