ION Audio, Etc.

Question regarding the “ION Audio iMX05 MixMeister Express DJ Audio Mixing Software with USB Audio Interface”

Does the USB cable do audio in or only audio out? Curious if I can use this to record with the mic over USB.

After reading the Amazon Product Description, I don’t know if what you’re asking is feasible.

does any of this stuff work with Android? I mean Apple doesn’t rule the world ya know…

Given that they all fit the device pretty snug, I’m gonna go with no.

Apple doesn’t rule the world but they do have consistent sizes & connectors. That’s why 3rd parties prefer to design for that product.

I purchased a couple of these ION Audio iSP0A Phone Station Desktop Speakerphone System for Mobile Phones, but I can’t get them to work. Wanted to see if anyone else has had problems with these? My iPhone 4S says it’s connected to the speaker via bluetooth, but the sound is still coming from my iPhone speakers, not the ION speakers. I followed the limited directions that came with it, but I still can’t get it to work. I’d like to see if I can get it to work first before I try returning them. Thanks!