ION Audio Profile LP USB Turntable

Used to make clay pots?

NOOOOOOOO!!! I clicked “I Want One” on those bleeping universal remotes like 10 times and it just reloaded the page instead of going to the checkout!!!

WTH is wrong with you woot!?!?!?!

Well, that downtime was longer than usual.

If it weren’t for wooters.us, I probably wouldn’t even know what’s being sold, between the overflowing fail and the stock of exactly three per item.

This is just really starting to suck.

anybody else besides me just panic?

I got one of these for my dad, who has a huge collection of old vinyl records that he wanted to convert to digital. It works great, and he loves it!

What are we supposed to do with this?

man, it’s like DJ hero for the non gamers…retarded!!

Back in my day, we didn’t have them fangled 8 Bits or CDVD or whatevers… What in gosh darnit is a USB?.. I had to walk uphill, barefoot, in the snow, both ways…

Im afraid to buy this cause I don’t want woot to crash again.

indeed, good thing i have a DISH network remote, no need for universal remote for me. u can program about anything to those.

and yea that downtime stank but whatrugonnado?

Seems awfully large to play CDs on.

Will this play MP3s?

And today is born the micro-woot-off

feeling like a crash test dummy

I picked up 2 GE universal remotes for $5 each at Wal-Mart on Saturday. No, it doesn’t light up but it didn’t cost me $5 shipping either.

Did anyone else see the Weird Jennifer Anistan picture where the woot logo is… right before the site went down, i got a screen shot of it

They just had one of these last week/month sometime… didnt like the reviews then, and I still dont.

~A

Post it.