Ion Audio Slides 2 PC 35mm Slide and Film Converter

Perhaps not…however there are a ton of us that are members of AARP…you young upstart.

I’m wondering who bought this…

wytemike, your woot-off checker page isn’t refreshing.

Dear Ion Audio Slides 2 PC 35mm Slide and Film Converter,

I wonder why people buy you or your sibling turntable? I mean, you look like something that people should /rent/ or get at GoodWill. Once I’ve scanned all my slides and film, what use have I for you?

Well, good luck, and thanks for being the last Woot-Off item I’ll see tonight.

Zzzzz,

Land

couldn’t be more wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on Roomba!!!

now i know somethings going on! this crap sold out so fast???

You can all wake up again.

Love the writeup.

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
All your BoCs are belong to wooters.us

iRobot Roomba 415 with Bonus Charging Dock and Filter Pack [New] - $139.99

1 * Roomba Self-Charging Base, 1 * iRobot Roomba 415 Robotic Vacuum, 1 * Roomba Filter 3-Pack

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

ditto!

Hahaha!!! You called it!! :]

Film still has better resolution than digital…with no artifacts. So…anyone who wants I real looking image still uses film.

This is supposed to be able to be used with your old 110 film, isn’t it?

[100x100

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/LQ-jv8g1YVI/default.jpg[/img]](- YouTube)

Actually I have been wanting a slide scanner. This is cheap enough to pick up to get my sisters wedding negatives scanned in so I can send the negatives to her.

There was one at Tiger Direct (same specs, different brand name) on sale this weekend for $80.00 so this is a deal.

if someone does not want theirs that they bought or wants to sell it pm me. thanks

Well I was considering this, while I do not have any slides, my father has taken some in the past, could’ve been useful for convertign tehm but was decided if I wanted to get this or not, and now gone. NONE of the items so far have had large quanties…

I order a slide2pc scanner during the last woot off. The scan quality is awful. I’ve contacted the manufacturer, and their solution is for me to PURCHASE at $20 software program that allow more control over scanning. I got the demo version and it’s only marginally better. I will NOT pay an additional $20 for software. I think it’s unethical for a company to sell an inferior product then charge customers for fixing their bad software.

I returned the item for full credit.

Sorry Woot, even getting this item in a bag of crap would have disappointed me.