Ion Audio U-Cast Podcasting Kit

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - more than just a pretty face

Ion Audio U-Cast Podcasting Kit [New] - $34.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Ion Audio U-Cast Podcasting Kit w/USB Mic

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Ion Audio U-Cast Podcasting Kit
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Ion Audio U-Cast Podcasting Kit w/USB Mic

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

How is this any better than a headset with a built in mic?

Breaker… Breaker for the rubber duck!

Can I use this to podcast about how boring my life is?

Because you can use the USB mic anywhere! I’d use it to play Guitar Hero on my Wii.

Awe, how cute.

I got an ion turntable from woot about a year ago, and it is awesome.

I was about to get this, but looks like it got a really bad review on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Ion-Audio-Cast-Podcasting-Microphone/dp/B0014B79US/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1274925030&sr=8-1

Had to get one.

Anyone interested in starting a podcast?!

Kinda cool… not sure if it’s 35 dollars cool.

WOOTERS ALL WOOTERS;

With all the USB ports your new computer and monitor has; BUY THESE!

Wired.com gave this 8/10 last year beating out all other USB mics when it was $100. The microphone is made by Alesis and reportedly, the sound quality is “supoib”. If I were still podcasting for a former website, I’d be all over this. Beats using the Rock Band mic by a mile.

I wonder if this could be used as a music mic.

(Placed in front of a guitar)

As a sound engineer, I will say one thing. You get what you pay for. 'Nuff said.

If you want a good USB mic, look for the Audio Technica 2020 USB. Great mic for the price.

This is crappy.

Agreed

Only interested in the mic and I’m not willing to spend around $40 for the whole set. :confused:

anyone know if there’s been a roomba this woot off? I picked up one for myself last week and my mom told me she’s jealous since I already bought one for my grandmother too.