ION Job Rocker Plus Bluetooth Speaker - 2 Colors

What are the dimensions?

I bought one of these orange ones at Pep Boys two summers ago.

I really like it. The battery lasts a long time, and it’s big enough to give a decent sound outdoors for a cookout (beats running speaker wire out to outdoor speakers or having to be near an electrical outlet). I could have it outdoors for multiple Saturday afternoons without needing to charge it. It has a charge level light on the back.

The thing is heavy. I think it’s basically a car battery hooked up to a speaker. I’m not sure of the exact dimensions, but I’d say it’s about the footprint of a car battery, but taller.

FM tuner is a nice touch if you don’t feel like messing with your phone sometime. Bluetooth pairing worked fine w/my Samsung S3.

So, great for a backyard cookout… not something you’re going to want to be dragging all over the place since it’s big and heavy, but definitely bigger sound than a small speaker.

I picked this up at Costco for about the same price new a little less than a year ago. Kdurham pretty much said it all very well. I agree.

The dimensions (including the handle) are:

15" wide x 15.5" tall x 10" deep

Per the vendor: 18 x 16.5 x 14 inches

Just for future reference. This is probably the box dimensions. I measured my actual speaker with a tape to get the numbers I posted.