iPad Folding Stand with AC & Car Charger

iPad Folding Stand with AC & Car Charger
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](iPad - Google Shopping Folding Stand with AC & Car Charger) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=iPad Folding Stand with AC & Car Charger) - [Previous Woot Sales](Google Folding Stand with AC & Car Charger)

I wonder if these are any good

This item might take a while. How much longer do you think this woot off will go?

it’s really sad to see that I don’t have any quality posts. Well, it’s been too long since I’ve been on w00t. At least I’m back for Black Friday.

Amazon and EBay have these for $44.95. Seems like a deal, but I’d never use it.

I took one, hopefully it doesn’t suck

just picked one up. I’m thinking it could work with the ipad square register to give the ipad a ‘base’ more like a cash register… seen something similar for $200 with bolt down security. I figure this is at least an ergonomic test if the pad works in a stand as a cash register…if not, I’m out $15 and it goes on the boat…

Until midnight CT.

Looking at it, it does seem like a good use for it.

ok I Wooted.

Was waffling at first becuase I could not find any information anywhere about what this is made out of. Finally found mention of the metal case and how sturdy they are…

Sold.

Will be useful to hold the iPad while sitting on the amp… Also will pair well with the blue tooth keyboard I received in my last krapp

Thanks woot

Hi TT

HOWDY!

Good info

there used to be tons of comments what happened to everyone?

Takes two to tango.

let’s talk. Whatcha doing?

They succumbed to the darkness of Black Friday.

Weep for them.

I thought it was supposed to be a secret how long it went for. But I’m glad you let me know because I thought I was going to have to stay up all night.

Oddly enough, I am really excited about this stand. Its exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks woot!

Just got this. It’s awesome. Great deal!