iPhone 4s Unlocked GSM/CDMA (Grade A)

Will these work on Sprint? Thanks.

Sprint is CDMA so it should work fine.

is it refurbished by Apple and certified, or even Apple certified?

No, no, and no. Sorry.

Will it work on either AT&T or Verizon networks? Thank you.

once order is placed how soon will shipping be?

AT&T is a GSM carrier and Verizon is CDMA, so it should work on either one.

Will this phone work with metro pcs?

My bet is that these are formerly Verizon phones, as they were unlocked by Apple so they can be activated on the GSM side.
But.
No bets about activation on Sprint. Sprint is weird. They are just nutty on what they will and won’t activate and if these are originally Verizon phones, the ESN is not likely to be in the Sprint database and you will not be able to activate or return it.

There are several vz services where you can byod a vz phone, like straight talk and selectel, perhaps even total wireless will activate one of those.

I would bet “yes” on Metro, it’s a GSM service. I think you will not get LTE on this phone, but it might not matter.

t-mobile compatible?

i received my iphone 5 from woot last month and activated it on metro pcs no problem. 4g lte and all other services work flawlessly… so far, you shouldn’t have any problems.

It says Iphone 4S but has a picture of just a regular 4? Which is it?

Yes, it is. I just got mine today and using it with T-mo fine.

I will say that it took a while to get set up as mine came with iOS 7something, and that it took about 2 hours to get it updated and past the initial setup. Once it was set up, it works well.

Mine has zero scratches, no debris in the speaker, mic, or headphone jack, no crud around the home button, and was packed well.

Once I put my T-mo SIM in it, I had to reset the carrier network to get it to update the APN (iOS 9 does not show the APN UI on T-Mobile), but a ‘carrier network reset’ by going into Settings/General/Reset Network Settings fixed it up. I get 4G, VVM, and everything works like a champ.

Mine arrived on Saturday and It looks brand new, not a scratch or blemish on it. Charged it up hooked it up to our wifi 123…so far so good…like I said it looks new…I will set it up on TM in the morning…

Curious if this 4S could be used on Straight Talk wireless???