iPhone 5 Unlocked GSM/Verizon (S&D)

Looks good!

This will work with Verizon…???

I want to know the same thing…

If these are CDMA…they WILL work with Verizon…I think I’m in on 2 of these…I have checked around and the CDMA is a must for Verizon…

I’m so confused. It says GSM/Verizon and that doesn’t make any sense. AT&T is GSM. Verizon is CDMA. Which is it?

Does somebody know the cosmetic condition of this phone (Grade B, B+, A, A+). And if it comes in the original box and with accessories?

It is both. From the specs:

Wireless Radio: CDMA 800 / 1900 / 2100 MHz, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz, UMTS 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz, LTE 1 / 3 / 5 / 13 / 25

So it has CDMA and GSM radios

It has aftermarket cable and charger…it is listed under the specs sections…

I agree. This is very confusing. I zoomed in on the picture and it lists the model as A1428 which is the GSM version, A1429 is the Verizon version:

http://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/972158

The specs listed here do match that of the Verizon phone so I assume it is an incorrect stock photo.

I believe Woot is selling model A1429 based on the “GSM/Verizon” description. That corroborates with the description I found for this model.

“The CDMA version of model A1429 works on Sprint’s and Verizon’s LTE networks in the US, along with the KDDI network in Japan on bands 1, 3, 5, 13, and 25. The CDMA version also supports GSM bands, making the CDMA iPhone 5 compatible with GSM networks. However, the CDMA A1429 will not support LTE on GSM networks in the US.”

The A1428 is the only model that is pure GSM with LTE support. The only CDMA-supported model is A1429.

http://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/972158

Model numbers are being added

16GB black – MD654LL/A
32GB Black – MD658LL/A

This is a GSM phone also unlocked for Verison on CDMA.

How about Virgin Mobile?? Think this will work with that? I haven’t been to the virgin site yet, but I will.

At this price point, I’m concerned that maybe there are problems with these iPhones not immediately identifiable on the listing. Can anyone verify they aren’t water damaged, or anything like that?

I see they might have scratches and dents, but if normal wear and tear is all that’s wrong, I’m down. I just need to know these aren’t worthless.

They won’t come with the original box. Accessories will likely be aftermarket (not original). Grade B; normal wear and tear.

Are you able to confirm that these do not have any water damage?

And their exterior isn’t crunched bad? (Photos would be helpful!)

Buttons work?

EDIT: Grade B. Ok Good to know. So the question about water damage is my last concern.

Maybe because I replied to your other comment, my new post may have been overlooked.

Are you guys able to confirm that these aren’t water damaged?

We’re not selling a bunch of iphones from a flood, no. We have no way of knowing what the previous owner might have spilled. All phones are checked.

So it’s possible that some of the phones may have the water damage, and the water sensor may be triggered?

I just don’t want to buy 3 iphones, and have any of them with the water sensor triggered. I don’t actually care if there was potentially water spilled on the devices in some way, or some point. I care if the sensors have been triggered.

EDIT: Thanks! Ordered 3!

Per the vendor: These phones do not have water damage and have gone through a lot of meticulous testing.