iPhone 6 or 6s (VZN&GSM Unlocked)(S&D)

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

iPhone 6 or 6s (VZN&GSM Unlocked)(S&D)
Price: $134.99 - 199.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Jun 18 to Tuesday, Jun 19) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](iPhone 6 or 6s (VZN&GSM Unlocked)(S&D)) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=iPhone 6 or 6s (VZN+%26GSM Unlocked)(S+%26D)) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](iPhone - Google Shopping 6 or 6s (VZN+%26GSM Unlocked)(S+%26D))

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
5/20/2018 - $144.99 - 229.9
4/8/2018 - $154.99 - 249.9

4/10/2018 - $199.99 (Woot Plus)
4/10/2018 - $199.99 (Woot Plus)

Have the batteries been replace on the units under the recent $29 deal?

Doubtful. If they had, they’d mention it. I bought two 6s iPhones back in Feb. and they did not have new batteries. Otherwise in almost new condition. Just a few rub marks from being in a case.

If you want refurbished with new batteries and new cases, you have to get them straight from Apple

Will these work on any GSM network in USA and Abroad?

If I try to update this phone, will I receive the dreaded “error code 53” in iTunes which bricks the phone? I guess what I’m asking is this–have any internal parts been replaced that would trigger this error code when updating?

I bought a 6s the last time they were offered in May and I was pleased with the condition. There are a few tiny dings on the corners but the screen is in very good shape. The battery is not new and the onboard diagnostic gives maximum capacity of 92%. The new battery deal is good until the end of the year and I plan on having it replaced before then.

One problem it had was that the volume of the phone earpiece was so low as to make it unusable as a phone. I followed all the youtube suggestions short of opening the case and cleaning it. I almost sent it back before stumbling on a fix. There is a tiny grill that gets clogged with skin oil and gunk and the easy solution (a little disgusting) is to suck on the earpiece and draw the gunk out and then blow in it to clean it out. It’s something I really think the refurbisher should have taken care of, but it’s something that might need to be done periodically.

What company did the refurbishing?

Will this work with an AT&T SIM?

Yes it will. I use it with AT&T.

Yes, but you may not be able to access LTE. May only work with 3g.

Will it work with Sprint?

Can you tell me about the $29 battery deal?

I am SO glad to see these iPhone 6s’ back. almost bought one for husband last time but he was indecisive. snapped one up today! perfect last minute Father’s Day gift!

Will this work with sprint?
Thanks!

According to their link, this will work with Sprint. I am ordering 2 and will find out soon!

When apple got in hot water because they admitted that they were purposefully throttling some older I-Phones in order to conserve battery life, Apple has announced a new program that offers replacement batteries to all customers that may be affected. If you have an iPhone 6 or later you are eligible to receive a new battery for $29. This offer is good until the end of 2018.

Absolute piece of crap. Yeah its Scratch and Dent but seriously. The screen is coming up on the corner, the speaker is horrible and the battery life sucks. Returning today. VERY disappointed that Woot would sell this garbage.

I ordered 2, and they were both in great shape. I got them for my parents, who are on Sprint’s network. They worked great!

The claim that these phones are verified to work like new is patently false. The phone I received did not work, period. Evidence of a shoddy screen replacement is apparent, but only important because the incessant ghost-typing is clearly related. We contacted support as instructed by materials in the box, they instructed us to wait to receive a return package, and we never saw that. $200 isn’t much to pay for an iPhone, but it’s steep for a rose-gold brick.