iPhone 7 (GSM Unlocked) (S&D)

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

iPhone 7 (GSM Unlocked) (S&D)
Price: $319.99 - 399.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Friday, Aug 24 to Wednesday, Aug 29) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](iPhone 7 (GSM Unlocked) (S&D)) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=iPhone 7 (GSM Unlocked) (S+%26D)) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](iPhone - Google Shopping 7 (GSM Unlocked) (S+%26D))

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/17/2018 - $319.99 - 379.9

Will this work with Verizon?

These phones are GSM unlocked, so they should work with any GSM network, including Verizon. You can plug the item number (A1660) into the “will my phone work” link in the product description to be sure.

Where exactly does it say “will my phone work” Is this on Verizon website or Woot. I can’t find it on Woot. Verizon as I read on the internet is a CDMA network. So how will a GSM work on CDMA?

Verizon’s 4G Network is LTE based, which requires a SIM card. You wouldn’t necessarily have access to the legacy network, but 4G would work fine.

The only scenario where this is an issue is if you’re out in an area where Verizon hasn’t yet rolled out 4G towers.

According to willmyphonework, the a1660 is a CDMA phone, not a GSM phone. The woot listing is incorrect, and this is not a GSM phone. Therefore it will work on Verizon and partially on AT&T (no 2g).

So I wonder which is correct? Them listing as GSM, or A1660?

We go through this everytime woot posts phones that Verizon dumps on the market, but now, we have a GSM unlocked phone (if you go by the headlines) and people are asking if it will work on Verizon. Geez… Short answer NO!.

Verizon/Sprint use CDMA while the rest of the world uses GSM. Want the long story, go here and enjoy.

So, in short, just because it’s an unlocked GSM phone, without knowing it will work on CDMA also, I wouldn’t approach it as it being able to work with Verizon or Sprint’s LTE bands till you confirm model number(s). Every phone today, except old flip phones, uses LTE and it doesn’t mean they will work across the board. Anyone saying it will is full of doo doo. You would have to compare the LTE bands for this phone to know if it’s going to work with big red. If you don’t want to take my word, try here. But based on what info is given here by Woot, it’s an unlocked GSM phone which tells me it’s going to work on LTE with ATT and TMO. But you are SOL with Sprint/VZW. Hope that stirs the pot. :slight_smile:

Oh, and scammed this off “Will my iphone work” website.

**There are two iPhone 7 models: model #A1660 (Sprint, Verizon) and model #A1778 (T-Mobile, AT&T). There are also two iPhone 7 Plus models: model #A1661 (Sprint, Verizon) and model #A1784 (T-Mobile, AT&T). Each model number supports different technology and will only work with select carrier networks. **

This is an A1660, which is the “global” model of phone, according to the information we received from our vendor. The specific model numbers for each phone are listed in the specs tab if that helps clear anything up.

Not to stir the pot any further, but “global” phones are ones that can toot on either GSM or CDMA (or whatever the abbreviations are). So if this is a global phone, why even specify the type of network??? You can see how everyone is confused.

Here you don’t need a new phone anyway. Donate instead to a dog with a lame-arse owner who won’t give it proper shelter: Please Donate a doghouse to “outside” dogs with no shelter. Your indecision will be quenched, and a suffering dog will get some kind of relief. A Feel-Good kinda thing.

Ordered the rose gold 128 GB model for my daughter who is notoriously hard on her phones, it’s an upgrade from her 6s that she broke the screen on a few too many times. The battery was dead as a door nail when we got it, but it charged up full overnight. The ATT SIM card is working fine. The screen looks very good, back is in great shape, small cosmetic ding on one corner, but very good shape all things considered. Upgraded the iOS and restored from her old phone and she’s up and running. Will report if the battery is not up to par, but I bought on of the $13 battery cases as well, so hopefully that tides her over for a few years.