iPhone 7 (Your Choice Carrier) (S&D)

iPhone 7 (Your Choice Carrier) (S&D)

What specific model are the fully unlocked iPhone 7??

The Fully Unlocked will be the A1660

I noticed there is a black 356gb phone is that the actual storage or is that typo

Yeah, that’s a typo. On it.

The 32GB Fully unlocked in Black, Gold, and Rose Gold (sold out earlier) have been relaunched!

Are these phones returnable? Will GSM work w Verizon?

Hi there. Verizon is CDMA.

We have a 30-day return policy.

Here’s our return policy:

https://www.woot.com/faq?ref=w_ft_bs_rp#what-is-woots-return-policy

Thx. What’s the actual model # for the 7 w 128gb in black? Verizon said they need it to verify it will work on their network.

“Hey, you there! These items are expected to have a moderate level of wear & tear including (but not limited to) scratches, dents, and dings. Outside of their physical appearance, they have been tested to be in full working condition. Batteries are tested to function at minimum 85% capacity .”

about that…

Since 1) the phones are surely gone by now, so I wouldn’t be able to get a replacement unit, and 2) I’d already put a screen protector on the device before I knew the battery was below your promised minimum, so I’ve got some sunk-cost tied up in this unit, could I get reimbursed for a battery replacement kit from Amazon?

Hello there. Sorry about the issue. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Yeah, the battery health function says it is seriously degraded on the phone I received as well. 78% maximum instead of the 85% minimum as promised.

Did you receive any compensation or could you say what the outcome was in your situation?

I’m the second person to post from this small pool of customers whose phone’s battery is seriously degraded and not the promised 85% minimum capacity. How many of the phones you sell are actually capable of hitting the battery performance you state in your ads?

Hi there. Sorry for the battery issue. As noted above, reach out to Woot Customer Service.

Thank you. I have reached out to customer support describing the issue.