iPhone 8 (GSM)(S&D) (Open Box)

iPhone 8 (GSM)(S&D) (Open Box)

Woot…I am a little confused (doesn;t take much) about which description pertains to these iPhone 8s ??? The orange box or the one below it ?
To me ‘’ open box condition is not the same as ‘’ are expected to have a moderate level of wear & tear including (but not limited to) scratches, dents, and dings.‘’

and you list them as ‘‘Condition Refurbished; Open Box’’ …so the ones that are ‘‘Refurbished’’…who did the refurbishing ? Apple or a 3rd party and if a 3rd party…their name please. Thanks for your help. Trying to help older sister buy an inexpensive iPhone that she can use on here AT&T pre-pay plan that uses a sim card. She is not a techie and I’m not an iPhone user. BLUEMIDGET IN KENTUCKY

1-year protection plan: $31.99Buy Now

Hey, you there! These items are expected to have a moderate level of wear & tear including (but not limited to) scratches, dents, and dings. Outside of their physical appearance, they have been tested to be in full working condition. Batteries are tested to function at minimum 85% capacity.

The units in this sale are being sold as open box condition. That means that they have been opened due to being a photo sample, a tested good customer return or having damaged packaging. Some non-essential items may be missing from the box. The unit may not be shipped in retail packaging. That is the reason for the reduced sale price and the reduced warranty.

Hi there. These originally sold as Refurbished Scratch & Dent. It was returned, reset, and now sold as Open Box Refurbished Scratch & Dent.

They were refurbished by one of our vendors.