iPhone X (GSM Only)(Scratch & Dent)

iPhone X (GSM Only)(Scratch & Dent)

Lol no. What is with this Apple device deals lately? Is Woot even trying anymore or did it blow its load on that amazing 15” MBP deal?

How scratched and dented are these?

1 Like

What’s the deal with the GSM only?? They give a list of carriers that it wont work with but that list doesnt include at&t or cricket… does that mean this will work with at&t or cricket?? Never heard of GSM?? Also… how badly damaged are they?? Seems like the discount should be somewhat larger for a damaged phone??.. please advise… thanks!

1 Like

So once upon a time I bought an unlocked GSM phone. The phone was an unlocked GSM Verizon phone and I have T-Mobile. While the phone did “work”, the fact that it was programmed for Verizon gave it a bunch of “hiccups” / glitches with T-Mobile apps, etc. It was a pain in the ass. Is there any way we can tell if these are pre-programmed from a specific carrier?

Does this come with a new battery? Who refurbished these?

If you buy this, check your Battery Health under Settings ASAP. If it shows anything less than 95%, take it to get the battery replaced for $29 before the end of the year. After December 31, the price for battery replacement jumps to $69.

Holy overpriced phone!

As someone above asked, can anyone provide examples to the severity of scratches and dents? and is it limited to scratches on the body or can there be scratches on the glass?

Seriously??? Go get a brand new iPhone XR directly from Apple for $749 people!!!

2 Likes

Not a deal. Not even close. Shame on you, Woot. Er, uh, I mean Amazon.

It will vary from unit to unit. Per the features: These items are expected to have a moderate level of wear & tear including (but not limited to) scratches, dents, and dings. Outside of their physical appearance, they have been tested to be in full working condition.

The battery will be tested and replaced if needed. They’re refurbished by a 3rd party.

There could be minor scratches on the screen but nothing that detracts from its use.

I kinda want one but this price just isn’t competitive. A new XR can be had for $749.

GSM is not CDMA. GSM is built for GSM systems. NOT CDMA systems. Quit belly aching about not working. Read up on the difference between them and what will work for you

Let’s play nice. :smiley:

Last Apple product I bought here was an iPad and it died shortly after purchase. The official store wouldn’t touch it because it was not refurbished by a certified Apple place. ended up just buying a new one. Never again unless it says “offical refurbish” when it comes to Apple products, so… never again.

Is this the A1901 or A1865 model?

Per the specs, this is the iPhone X Model A1901.