iPM Battery Heated Outdoor Gloves

They were pointing out there is no patent on battery powered gloves. So the example is valid.

http://www.amazon.com/HotHands-Hand-Warmers-40-pairs/dp/B0007ZF4OA

We don’t need no stinking batteries…

We asked the vendor. He shared some info…

They’ll last 3-4 hours on a single charge. These gloves are a step up from the previous gloves sold on the site.

These gloves heat up BOTH the fingers and the palm rest of the hand.

“And they are awesome, long lasting, warm stylish and I use them and they work amazing.”

I’m going to take a chance that you are being forthright Mr/s. Vendor. I suppose it can’t be worse than packing D batteries on my wrists buying from Harriet Carter anyway!

Do all colors have 3 levels of heat?

What are the dimensions of the “Grey w/ 3 Levels of Heat” color? I hope it’s not the same as “Grey”. I’ll have to change my order to Black if so.

I’d only be interested if the heating elements went all the way to the fingertips.

By the time you receive them, it will be +84 and Winter will just be a memory.

12.99 x 2.99 x 0.6 inches

The Ad stated 3.5 - 4.0 hours.

'cept they dont do returns nicely

I can’t say for durability but they seem to do the job well enough. They are light weight. You do not feel the weight of the enclosed battery.

They do heat although you may not feel it because there is no warm or toasty air around your palms and fingers. In my case I suffer from Raynauds’s disease (cold hands syndrome) and no pair of gloves ever worked for me after 15 minutes in freezing temperatures; but this one keeps my hands warm and fuzzy even after 30 minutes in 20 degree temperatures. This is the longer I’ve tested so far.

The best way to see if gloves are properly heating or not, is to first switch the heating on for 5-10 minutes and then put your hands in.

does anyone know how to turn these on? I had a hard time finding the cord in one of the gloves and now I can’t find an on off switch. I assumed they turned on once the battery was plugged in, but if that’s the case, mine don’t work at all! they came with NO instructions.

It should be charge the battery and attach, I believe. I’ll check with the team though.

Awesome heated gloves. Wish I’d found these earlier in the season. Bought the ones with multiple heat settings. Couldn’t be happier with items and price was the lowest I’d ever seen on heated gloves.

Have issues with keeping hands and feet warm and these are a God send.