iPM Battery Heated Outdoor Gloves

Comments/Discussion from a previous sale

Features: “Warms fingers, palm and dorsum”

Does this mean the heating elements are in the fingers, palm and dorsum? Or is just what the gloves “keep warm”?

Specifically, are there heating elements in the fingers?

Are the batteries 7.4v?

Unisex is fine, but what about size ? How can one size fit all ?

I’d be in for 2 pairs if I knew they fit us. Without sizing information this offer is kind of pointless. Not going to blow $130 and hope they are the right sizes.

Free holiday returns on wearables

^^^ This

I’m not sure we can get better sizing info. If you have a pair of similar thick gloves, you might measure them for comparison.

Dimensions for Pink & Black and Grey: 12 x 5.1 x 1.5 inches
Dimensions for Black: 13.4 x 5.1 x 2 inches

These are rebranded. You can find them for under $20 on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/332055479791
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272447347383
Under $25 for the 3 levels version:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252391792153

Not the same - these come with rechargeable batteries while eBay option uses 3 AA batteries per glove with a total heat time of 8 hours.

I got these during the last Woot-Off, just received them yesterday. I have fairly large hands (210lb male) and they fit me just right.

Batteries are 3.7v, 2000mah.

They are charging now, plan to use them when snowblowing tomorrow. Not going out today… -20F windchill right now, and 30mph winds forecast for later today.

This is the deciding factor for me before I purchase, but doesn’t appear that anyone can answer that.

Safe and Energy-Saving: 3.7V low voltage Lithium Polymer battery

UPDATE: I’ve updated the features with more info. That’s all we have at the moment. Weekends, yo.

I got these when they were last offered. Wore them the first time yesterday. The 3-level ones work nicely. There DO seem to be heating elements in fingers, but my fingers weren’t as warm as the rest of my hand. Still warm enough, though, and I have Raynaud’s. It was about 2 degrees F where I was yesterday and my hands/fingers were comfortable through all dog walking and car clearing.
I got a Large; I normally wear men’s mediums too-snugly and larges with not-inconvenient space. This falls in the latter.
The lights are the worst thing about it and it ain’t that bad. Red/orange/green levels for the heat, but I sorta feel like a Canadian Iron Man with the way they shine.

Ha! Better than the White, Blue, and Red of Raynaud’s!! :slight_smile:

Thanks Kidabra!
In for one pair.

Crap. 3 level heat gloves are gone. :cry:

Update: Wore them to shovel today in 17 degrees. Took some time to get them fully warm on max and the finger heating felt like it was only on the sides of the fingers, but it sounds up being fine. The material isn’t the best quality (might wear down in a few years? Not buying those one for life), but these are the least expensive rechargeable gloves I’ve ever seen. Overall, I’d buy them again.

I am not sure what happened. I was waiting for this and they were supposed to arrive today. Woot did send a message and said there was a problem with my order and issued me a refund. So why did you charge me in the first place if you were not going to ship the item?

I got these heated gloves for the hubby. We were so excited. He works outdoors & his fingers hurt in the cold months . We charged the batteries. The button flashed green when we plugged them in but does not light up when we press it. I can’t feel any heat. Am I doing something wrong or are they a dud?

Uh oh! That certainly sounds like a problem. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance.