iPM Phone Accessories

For the battery case, what is the battery size? And what type of cable is needed to charge/sync it (mini-usb. lightning)?

Also curious about the quality of iPM cases, particularly how easy it might be to accidentally trigger the battery when you don’t need it since I had this problem with a different brand case. Although to be honest I’m looking at the droid one on Groupon.

Hi, I’m Michael with the vendor for iPM. Happy to answer any questions.

This case is 3100 mAh and uses microUSB to charge the case

I’m interested in the Belkin BELF8Z222 USB chargers as the price is right for some quality chargers. BUT the text only mentions Apple compatibility. Apple sometimes has some weird proprietary wiring to maximize power output so I don’t want to waste money buying a 2.1 amp charger and have it downgrade to 1 amp on my Android devices. So lost (small) sale on that.

I’m pretty sure that the recent OS includes software to determine the presence of some special apple dongle in the charger and charging cable. If you don’t have the dongle, you can’t charge your device. Doubt it has much to do with maximizing power output and everything to do with charging $20 for a cable that costs $0.63 to manufacture.

Hi, Michael, does iPM have a website where we can see better photos of the iPhone 6 cases? I am basically looking for light protection against rain, snow, dust, etc and this looks like a great deal without going the proof of life route, but I’d like to see more than just a head on shot. Dimensions? Back, side shots?

Annoyed that the 3 pack glass protectors I ordered was only delivered with one. Already contacted woot! Customer support.

Resolved to my satisfaction. Thank you.

I got the wrong color iPhone case…

I’m sorry. Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Now know why they do not. I’m not sure I would have picked this up at dollar store had I been able to see more about it. It might be good in a light rain, if I have the phone in the case, inside a plastic baggie, in my backpack, under an umbrella. Oh well… I got one of each, we’ll see if the other one is any better.