iPod+HP 20GB

not for me

Hey Woot!, you need to get your hands on the TV B-Gone.

Oh, kenny bond has been forgiven.

Good night

again? poo on ipod
iriver is better

$259.99 + $5 shipping vs. $269.99 with free shipping at buy.com means only a $5 savings.

i just don’t get the ipod fad, i guess…

Total Debt Due to Woot: $955.80 in 22 Transactions

Join us in #woot on GameSurge!
irc://irc.gamesurge.net/woot

Don’t have an IRC client?
http://www.mirc.com or use the java chat at
GameSurge >> Chat and join #woot

[size=18:1eeefdba42]i was wondering if anyone knows where the cheapest place to buy an ipaq 6315 brand new unlocked, please email me at motty@shmais.com, Thanks[/size:1eeefdba42]

Um, Johnny, do you work for woot? If so I want to apologize for the herpes comment. It was uncalled for :frowning:

Sorry,

Kenny

P.S. The Socks are the best :cry: I guess…

because its cheaper idio

[size=24:16a493bbff]HEY WOOT! IVE GOT YOUR IPOD RIGHT HERE![/size:16a493bbff] :lol:

Buy.com got this for 269.99 so save $5 here

nice but ill pass, 5.1 speakers and a wireless optical keyboard mouse combo baby. maybe a nice crt monitor too :smiley:

we need more decnt woots

iPod+HP 20GB
iPod. HP. 20GB. $259.
$259.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

By now, you should all know what an iPod is. This is the 20GB version made for HP by Apple. It features the Click Wheel that was first introduced on the iPod mini and stores about 5,000 songs

New, retail boxed, complete, 1 year hp warranty.

if you need more info, google it.

ok we’ll help but that’s it: google: ipod hp 20gb[/quote]

why do you think your post is useful? I can read the friggin site, I can read the price and shipping is always $5…you haven’t told me anything that wasn’t already in the woot post!

where is the $50 robo dude?

Cause it’s $10 dollars cheaper you dirty bugger? Holy cow, why else would you buy it? Obviously you are looking for cheap ish, and here it is?

No thanks Woot, I have a 40 from Apple, good price though…

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?promo=pricematching

err, after reading it, won’t work.

This deal saves you $10 off of the Apple Education price and saves you a bit in sales tax, though Apple ships it for free. Net is over $20 savings.

With this product you really need take any deal you can find because there are not people out there selling them new for less.

Woot Price: 259.99 + 5 dollars = 264.99

Apple Student Price: 269.99 + TAX (+ possible delivery) = a little more than 275

Apple Retail Price: 299.99 + TAX (+ possible delivery) = $310+

Basically, this is a good deal. It is the cheapest you can get a new iPod for and since there are no differences between the Apple and the HP (aside from back logo) it is the cheapest price you will ever get an ipod for unless you buy it used.

Also, the Yankees just lost. I am a yankee fan, but since i live in boston I had to attend the festivities on landsdown. Sh*t was crazy, GO SOX!

[size=24:caa262fe37]This woot is the suck! :evil:[/size:caa262fe37]

How about a great deal an an awesome product, not an ok-at-best deal on a mediocre product? Seriously, this blows.

Not a bad deal, not a great one either.

You save 10-20 bucks over any other retailer, but I already have a Creative Zen Xtra and I’m happy with it :smiley:

why buy one when you can beat up a Dookie and take theirs for free?
(Dookie = Freshman Duke University student)
:twisted: