iPod+HP 40GB

Ouch. I waited up an hour hoping it’d be something @ half price or better. Not a $375 item at $350.

Not a bad price, but certainly not really compelling either. :frowning:

Now make it $299 and we’re not having this conversation because I’m too busy ordering one…

If anyone’s looking for speakers, here’s a link to the Dell surround sound ones for $48.89:

http://www.techblowouts.com/sku-SYN0170.html?sessid=HzSt031CC9Er.W545.7

Wow this is wierd, this is the first night I stayed up to see if I had a chance of getting ahold of a woot item (I’m on eastern time so its 1am here) and I just got a blue ipod mini today. Strange, it is a good price though, 50 dollars off retail. That is if you want to spend that much on a mp3 player, and dont have an ipod, or itunes supporting pc or mac.

Mmmm pretty good. Not easy to find a very substansial discount on iPods. Giggity. $50 probably isn’t enough for the spam whore tho. Here come the referral links! NOTE: People who pay for iPods are normal. People who spam forums trying to get one for free are genderless, hoping that obtaining an iPod in exchange for only their dignity will make up for their androgynous, sad, pathetic lives. Unfortunately, it will not, and it cannot erase the fact that their mothers imbibed Thalidomide during pregnancy.

Neato

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD i wish i had the money for one of these… .i would SO Spend it.

Like the site says click here!

[url]freeipods.com - This website is for sale! - freeipods Resources and Information.

Too much money for mine Blood…
I’ll pass for sure.~!! :lol:

like they say

5 Second search on Google.

http://www.northstarta.com/

Apple iPod - 40GB w/ Click-wheel & Dock $329.99
Incorporating the fabulous Apple Click Wheel that was first introduced on iPod mini. Offering up to 12 hours of battery life. Weighing in at just 5.6 ounces. And getting slightly thinner with each new generation. iPod continues to define the perfect digital music player for Mac and Windows.
plus free shipping,

Youv’e been our wooted! :?

do any of thoes free flat screens or free ipod deals work???

[quote user=“kerner”]Since it was invited:
(link omitted)[/quote]

Didya ever think maybe it was invited just to see who’d bite?

iWould iWoot today, but iAm out of iCash for an iPod…

put em in the bag o’ crap though :slight_smile:

Just a suggestion, it would be nice to see a star or happy face next to a persons forum name on a post if they had ever bought from Woot. It would be interesting to see how many of the complainers and braggers have ever bought something. 8)

[quote user=“Kimo”]5 Second search on Google.

http://www.northstarta.com/

Apple iPod - 40GB w/ Click-wheel & Dock $329.99
Incorporating the fabulous Apple Click Wheel that was first introduced on iPod mini. Offering up to 12 hours of battery life. Weighing in at just 5.6 ounces. And getting slightly thinner with each new generation. iPod continues to define the perfect digital music player for Mac and Windows.
plus free shipping,

Youv’e been our wooted! :?[/quote]

I wouldnt trust that sit

i agree. i like iriver a lot better. (the normal flash player kind, not the hard drive kinds, cuz they’re nice and small)

and also, wow, they actually had an ipod. how much does a 40gb ipod normally cost, 400? all those ppl asking for ipod probably wanted some shit like $100 or something like that. well, all i have to say to them i HA, ipod sux

nice price, but not for me…

go to fatwallet and search ipod you can get it for less than 300

what do you think? :roll: