iPod+HP 40GB

Welcome to the Woot-off item #5 topic page for this product on Friday, January 21st, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

iPod+HP 40GB
Tired of waiting in conga lines that aren’t going anywhere?
$279.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

The Apple iPod from HP is the simplest and most stylish way for PC users to enjoy music around the house and on the go. The iPod 40GB holds up to 10,000 songs and is simple for anyone to use—plus it’s quick and easy to connect and synch with your Microsoft Windows PC. And with up to 12 hours of continuous playback, the hits keep on coming. Apple’s Click Wheel—an innovation in usability—makes it both fun and easy to select playlists, scroll through artists, and choose the song you want without lifting your thumb.

Features:
Condition: New, retail
Hard-drive capacity : 40 GB
Music storage capacity: 10,000 songs
Dimensions: 4.1 inches by 2.4 inches by 0.57 inches
Weight : 5.6 ounces
Display: 2-inch grayscale LCD with LED backlight
Charge time: 4 hours
Battery life: Up to 12 hours
Skip protection: Up to 25 minutes
Connectivity: FireWire IEEE 1394 and USB 2.0
Music file type: AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, Apple Lossless and Audible formats
Included software: ITunes for Windows, iTunes for Mac
Included accessories: Earbud headphones, USB 2.0 and FireWire cables, power adapter
System requirements: PC with FireWire or USB 2.0; Windows 2000 SP4 or Windows XP

I just got a 20gig for 200$ the other day…this is and AWESOME deal though

[size=24:22a20054ed] ifads suck, get over it losers [/size:22a20054ed]

get a real mp3 player, not just a me-too fashion accessory, goddamn ignorant americans, everyone’s an automaton.

dang the mail page is slow…
Nice woot though

cheap, but too much for me :frowning:

is this going to be the next woot!?!

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 8<br>Last Order time: 01:49:37 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: nimesh<br>Order Pace: 0m 12.13s<br>Woot Wage: $83131.05 an hour.

THAT was fast!
NNNNEXT !!!

FASTEST WOOT EVER!!
(too fast for me to buy it too…)

ah man! sucks :roll: :frowning:

sold out? only 8? and it’s my birthday woot-off!

there were only 8?

This woot will last the weekend

damn all i see was “sold out” when the new woot-off shows. didn’t even have a chance to go to the order page… :evil:

Selling 8 is a total tease.

What is the point. ?

[b][size=18:407bc06619]What I want to know is how in the heck do you guys

Get on this first page ???

have the full item description and posting comments on it ???

Have checked Froogle and all the other price comparisions when it’s only like nano
seconds after the new woot item shows up on the today’s woot offer page?

How in the heck???

And what the heck is up with you people posting your referral links??? I thought they’d stopped that crap???[/size:407bc06619][/b]

:?: :?: :?: :?: :idea: :idea:

Damn that was quick! But the wine bottle opener might last a little while. Cheapest on froogle is $40 and ebay’s got’em for 19.99.

[quote user=“faithnomore”][size=24:d6d7218571] ifads suck, get over it losers [/size:d6d7218571]

get a real mp3 player, not just a me-too fashion accessory, goddamn ignorant americans, everyone’s an automaton.[/quote]

What do you use?

whoops! I didn’t know it would be THAT large

geesh