iPod+HP 40GB

Fck this sht. $285 without a rebate? I had to pay $325 with a rebate. :evil:

Seriously, why did the last one have a rebate?

I wish this was not selling so fast cuz now I do not want to go to bed till the next item appoaches, people need to lay off till tommorow morning

No joke!!!

[quote user=“Enygma”]What I want to know is how in the heck do you guys

Get on this first page ???

have the full item description and posting comments on it ???

Have checked Froogle and all the other price comparisions when it’s only like nano
seconds after the new woot item shows up on the today’s woot offer page?

How in the heck???[/quote]
Do you have a blazing-fast internet connection?
Do you have a wicked-fast PC?
Can you multi-task?

[quote user=“HMMWV”][quote user=“Enygma”]What I want to know is how in the heck do you guys

Have checked Froogle and all the other price comparisions when it’s only like nano

Can you multi-task?[/quote]

as a matter of fact - yes I do

so what’s your point?

[quote user=“Enygma”][quote user=“HMMWV”][quote user=“Enygma”]What I want to know is how in the heck do you guys

as a matter of fact - yes I do[/quote]
Apply yourself - You too can do it if you try!

If I had a point, I’d wear a hat so I wouldn’t be ridiculed.

[quote user=“HMMWV”][quote user=“Enygma”][quote user=“HMMWV”][quote user=“Enygma”]What I want to know is how in the heck do you guys

as a matter of fact - yes I do[/quote]
Apply yourself - You too can do it if you try!

If I had a point, I’d wear a hat so I wouldn’t be ridiculed.[/quote]

whatever

man, I would have bought one even if my wife had killed me. That’s the best deal you’re ever gonna see for a 40 gig ipod.
crys

[quote user=“terrin81”]I just got a 20gig for 200$ the other day…this is and AWESOME deal though[/quote] Hey partner could u tell me where u got that hook up… i need one of these things bad

Fun in the sun, in the car, or the bed. You can run but you are not fun if you do not luv the pod. My 40G pod is rad and I am not sad. It’s fly and sly and no one can lie.
My pod and I will be one as I die. The End. Do I win?

Where did you find the 20GB ipod for 200. I’m interested

[quote user=“iambe”][quote user=“faithnomore”][size=24:98fa649115] ifads suck, get over it losers [/size:98fa649115]

get a real mp3 player, not just a me-too fashion accessory, goddamn ignorant americans, everyone’s an automaton.[/quote]

What do you use?[/quote]

Creative Nomad Zen Xtra 60GB, purchased in Nov 2003, still better than my roommate’s HP ifad 40gig. He’s still begging me to trade mine with him.

PS - Have u heard of iriver? The creative only beats the ifad in about 95% of all areas of realistic (non app*e-fanatic) comparisons but some of the irivers beat them in 100% areas.

Geez. I missed a great deal. I really want an ipod.

[quote user=“faithnomore”][quote user=“iambe”][quote user=“faithnomore”][size=24:f4194da75c] ifads suck, get over it losers [/size:f4194da75c]

get a real mp3 player, not just a me-too fashion accessory, goddamn ignorant americans, everyone’s an automaton.[/quote]

What do you use?[/quote]

Creative Nomad Zen Xtra 60GB, purchased in Nov 2003, still better than my roommate’s HP ifad 40gig. He’s still begging me to trade mine with him.

PS - Have u heard of iriver? The creative only beats the ifad in about 95% of all areas of realistic (non app*e-fanatic) comparisons but some of the irivers beat them in 100% areas.[/quote]

ROFLMAO!! YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT?
the zen is a PIECE OF S**T.

compared to an ipod, the thing looks like a fat kid at a candy store!
ITs UGLY, NOT portable, and most importantly, doesn’t have iTunes support.

Edit - BTW, I got the iPod when it was first released (the iPod with the ACTUAL scrolling wheel - i now have a 3rd gen iPod)
Why? Because I have a Mac.

And why do I own a Mac?

Because I can’t stand the “GOD DAMN IGNORANT AMERICANS” with their “AUTOMATION” mentality of using whatever is popular… like a crappy Windows PC…

[quote user=“j79”][quote user=“faithnomore”][quote user=“iambe”][quote user=“faithnomore”][size=24:8373530f8c] ifads suck, get over it losers [/size:8373530f8c]

What do you use?[/quote]

PS - Have u heard of iriver? The creative only beats the ifad in about 95% of all areas of realistic (non app*e-fanatic) comparisons but some of the irivers beat them in 100% areas.[/quote]

Edit - BTW, I got the iPod when it was first released (the iPod with the ACTUAL scrolling wheel - i now have a 3rd gen iPod)

And why do I own a Mac?

Because I can’t stand the “GOD DAMN IGNORANT AMERICANS” with their “AUTOMATION” mentality of using whatever is popular… like a crappy Windows PC…[/quote]

the only thing the ipod has over the zen is the button layout and the fact that it has games. the screens are very similar, the zen is around the same size, and they have similar storage space. you can use purchase music with itunes and place them on the zen, just like you can purchase music with all others and place them on the ipod, it just requires 2 extra steps (burn songs to cd, rip songs off cd in mp3 format)

and your comment about americans using whatever is popular includes you:
the ipod is popular + you are using it x own 2 = you are a “GOD DAMN IGNORANT AMERICANS” with their “AUTOMATION” mentality of using whatever is popular
use linux, lindows, unix or OS/2 if you really want to be unique

[quote user=“enigma350”][quote user=“j79”][quote user=“faithnomore”][quote user=“iambe”][quote user=“faithnomore”][size=24:e7e9ce5cab] ifads suck, get over it losers [/size:e7e9ce5cab]

What do you use?[/quote]

And why do I own a Mac?

Because I can’t stand the “GOD DAMN IGNORANT AMERICANS” with their “AUTOMATION” mentality of using whatever is popular… like a crappy Windows PC…[/quote]

the only thing the ipod has over the zen is the button layout and the fact that it has games. the screens are very similar, the zen is around the same size, and they have similar storage space. you can use purchase music with itunes and place them on the zen, just like you can purchase music with all others and place them on the ipod, it just requires 2 extra steps (burn songs to cd, rip songs off cd in mp3 format)

and your comment about americans using whatever is popular includes you:
the ipod is popular + you are using it x own 2 = you are a “GOD DAMN IGNORANT AMERICANS” with their “AUTOMATION” mentality of using whatever is popular
use linux, lindows, unix or OS/2 if you really want to be unique[/quote]

WTF is with all this “Ignorant American” propaganda?? STFU already.

There are a lot of really good mp3 players out there. I own an iPod because I liked how it looked, it’s size, and the #1 reason… there are a wack ton of accessories for it. Car charger, skins / cases, soon to be full on video viewing addon, bluetooth addon for wireless streaming to your stereo, and many more. Also, the scroll wheel I think is the best interface for an mp3 player. Name an interface which is better.

After buying an iPod I bought an iBook 1 year later. I like the iPod so much that I decided to check out other Apple products and now my iBook is all I use to surf the internet / edit photo’s / movies, basically anything I want to do when I don’t want to play CS : Source.

COS I SURE AS HELL HAVENT

Wasn’t the woot-off just last Friday? You’ve got to give 'em at least a full week under normal circumstances before you even start to ask questions like that. After a wootoff I’ll bet it takes until next week to get everything out.

no i orderd ,my HP ipod on december 28th ands till no shipping confirmation

are you sure your order went through?
check your order history by going to the got woot? page, logging in, and clicking the order history button.
if it’s not there, your order probably didn’t go through. if it is and there’s no tracking number, send an e-mail to service@woot.com with your order number and they’ll be able to fix you up.