iPod Nano 16GB 5th Generation

The Apple store has a yellow one for 10 bucks less. Refurbished iPod nano 16GB Yellow 4th generation - Apple?

nice spin.

When mine break after the warranty, i usually sell them on ebay. i get $50-75 in my pocket as a down payment for my next one. the nano i bought last year is still ticking away though.

no, but whoever finds it is screwed.

Ok, yes it’s small and a referb, I’ve had a 4th Gen Nano referby for over a year, no problems…When Apple referbs there Ipods they put in a new screen, new case, and a new battery…so they are like brand new for a lower price…I just wish they didn’t crap up the 5th gen Nano with that stupid video recorder or I’d be in for one.

thats the previous generation - without the camera. its worth the extra $20 to get the newer one

im going to shoot myself in the face…

When were these available? The Ipod is on my igoogle home page, but when i click on today’s woot, i get a netbook. The ipods weren’t on yesterday, yet they show sales statistics for this. i’m confused.

Here is the newest model.

It’s a Woot-Off! They were only available until they sold out then it was on to the next item. Gotta act quick on Woot-off days!

hah! I wish. Apple doesn’t -do- codec support. I’ve been begging them for .FLAC for years. The thing that bites me is: what would it cost to implement? not much, being a relatively free codec.

C’est la vie.

Yeah it’s pretty sad, esp. considering the early excuse was “it would wreck battery life” or “we don’t have enough processing power to handle those formats.” Now that they can play games and do other fancy crap, it really is just “yeah we don’t care about other formats.”