iPowerPro 120w Ultra Slim Power Inverter

Just curious…has anyone ever gotten the “Mystery” box on Dillyeo? I’ve never even ordered anything from that web site, but I’m so sad that I didn’t get a Bearded Ole’ Clause today on Woot that I’m tempted to try the Mystery Box for $9.99. Is that crazy talk? Should I feed my addiction of the “unknown” by trying elsewhere? Not sure if $9.99 with free shipping is even worth it.

in for 2 really needed this.

Need more watts cap10

I think this would barely work for my netbook :cry:

and my 1500w continuous inverter is too big for every day tasks and my 140w continuous inverter is too small.

I want a 500w ish one daddy and I want it now!!

Anybody else think it’s significnt that they’re still showing yesterday’s wootcast? As if to say “no, we aren’t planning a third day of wooting off, just running through the junk we’ve got left. Then we’ll switch to the regularly scheduled woot, and update the wootcast. In the meantime, buy our crap.”

Or am I overthinking it?

In for 3. The first purchase in this entire woot-off, what with the server timeout (again) for the BOC and missing out on the leak frogs. Seriously, as silly as folks make of them, they are helpful.

Bought one for a stocking stuffer for my 20yr old son who can’t seem to every have quite enough things into which to plug in other things while driving his car.

I think you are over thinking it possibly because you have had too much caffeine or speed. One of the two.

It won’t run some laptops. Look at the power requirement on your AC adapter to find out if it will run yours. I’d say that anything over 85 watts would be Iffy.

does this thing invert power or is it a power inverter?

You are correct, Sir (Madame? Benevolent Overlord from another planet who doesn’t really fit into either of the above categories?)!

Check your adapter. All of mine’s are 65w or 90w … so these should work.

oh woot, i’m so sorry for complaining about your latest woot-offs. this inverter was exactly what i’ve been needing.

Go with “All Knowing One” :slight_smile:

Got a Dell Latitude E5500, 90 Watts, Woot!

Does the apparent lack of an actual 120 V AC 2 pronged outlet bother anyone else?

How can this be ‘universal’ and lack that? My 2nd Woot, over 5 years ago, was for 2 inverters, @ 150 W, and I did pay $40 + 5 on a Tuesday for two of them. Gifted one, the other, still in my custody, serves me well.

I just bought a 400 W inverter, also with 2 outlets, for $9 from New Egg.

Considering Woot crap is buyer beware, doesn’t this suck lemons?

Now, if you don’t mind Woot, Could you bring back the bag o crap so my world can be complete?

Don’t be too surprised if it gets hot. It should charge your laptop just fine, but if you use power-intensive things like DVD drives and gaming, you may find that that “90 watts” continuous is more like 87 when you are using it…

missed it by a freaking second, literally

Got mine today, has rust-dust all over it :frowning: