iPowerPro 150 Watt Universal Dual Voltage Auto/Air Adapter

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us is like a joke?

iPowerPro 150 Watt Universal Dual Voltage Auto/Air Adapter [New] - $9.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * iPowerPro DW-USAAA-DV-BX 150 Watt Universal Dual Voltage Auto/Air Adapter

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

iPowerPro 150 Watt Universal Dual Voltage Auto/Air Adapter
$9.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 iPowerPro DW-USAAA-DV-BX 150 Watt Universal Dual Voltage Auto/Air Adapter

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Dear Woot, Please provide me with a funny blog post about the Blizzard like conditions throughout the country

Thanks

in for 1

Second.

Does this work with sansa?

If my laptop still worked, I would jump on this. I’ve always wanted a decent inverter for travel.

I’m seriously thinking that w00t’s sanity is in peril. For proof, just look at the wine.woot offerings in the last 10 minutes…

These things are usefull if your cheap and don’t want to buy 40 car chargers.

Well played. I lolled.

does it work with mac… I mean Tiger?

Mind is almost delivered. 1 Day away!

Maybe they’re planning that for when they put up the forever flashlights. Apropos, no?

Strangely compelling…

And yet its clunky generic looks and bargain basement price tag make me a-fear it!

got the black and decker one in may i love it for road trips

That’s a good deal, I think. the cheapest one i could find at retails was $30 at Wal-mart. (I returned it after my long road trip)

If you ever plan to be on the road with your laptop, you need one of these.

I can’t stress how useful it is to be able to plug in most any portable electronic device and get power for it.

got it, dude.

Now that’s the way it should be! Insanity is a terrible thing to waste…