IQ Massager TENS Stimulators

If you have never used one, or have never had either a physical therapist or a chiropractor use one on you, these are amazing. They truly relax muscles and relieve pain. This is an outstanding price, as well.

I agree! Received one for xmas and it is fantastic.

Any idea how big the slippers are? (big feet here, 14 wide or bigger depending on brand)

I have heelspurs… will these slippers help those in any way? Severely tempted if so.

The slippers are not intended to actually “fit” the foot; they are to facilitate the TENS Stimulators to the foot. (You don’t walk in them.) They are small-ish, possibly a medium size for men.

A pair came with our set, but neither my husband nor I have tried them. The TENS is incredible on its own.

Not sure if the slippers would help, but there may be some benefit from the TENS. Check with your doctor or chiropractor.

I bought the purple one. How well does this work on lower back pain?

I bought one of these about a month ago. Just used it for first time yesterday. I was really surprised how well it worked. The different settings you can use are pretty cool as well. You are not stuck with the same stimulation/contraction type.

I recommend so far.

Bought one of these last time they were for sale. I use it on my surgically repaired (December) shoulder. I don’t know why, but it makes it feel better!

Used to be a PT assistant, and these things are great! Been meaning to buy my own and I’m so happy to have one for muscle aches and the like.

ALSO! Bought this on Monday and received it yesterday! Fastest Woot shipping I’ve ever experienced, so that’s pretty exciting.

they fit my 8.5 feet, but they are not really for wearing, they are for putting your feet on the nobbies. I just sit with my feet resting on them. You can open the strap all the way.

How does this unit stack up compared to those on Amazon, etc? Been wanting one they seem hard to compare.