IRIScan Express 2 Portable Scanner

Bed tiem!

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

IRIScan Express 2 Portable Scanner
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Iris USOA447 IRIScan Express 2 Portable Scanner w/ Readiris Pro 11, Cardiris 3 Software

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

What?

Who needs this???

These can also be used for cloning sheep. If you have a small flock and would like to make it bigger then this is the WOOT for you!

Woot Off Killer

Time for Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Google Shopping Link:
http://www.google.com/products?q=IRIScan+Express+2+Portable+Scanner&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wf

come on you people with tons of money… buy these out so the woot off can continue.

Christmas is coming up soon, I know grandma would want one of these!

They’d need to be very flat sheep… maybe bred & grown especially for lamb chops?

This is about the least enthusiastic I’ve seen the woot community, but then again I can’t really think of a legitimate use for this thing either.

I’m speechless!!

Wonder how this would handle TWENTIES?!

Money!

[QUOTE=toplessfc3sman, post:10, topic:295663]
They’d need to be very flat sheep… maybe bred & grown especially for lamb chops?
quote]

It’s for cloning boneless lambs, the kind that we get boneless lamb chops from. Without the bones, they ARE rather flat. Lethargic, too, but that’s another story.

[QUOTE=t2000kw]

Flat Sheep…Monotonous Mutton.

Dinner?

[QUOTE=Batman4oz, post:12, topic:295663]
Wonder how this would handle TWENTIES?!

forget 20s, how about Euros or Pounds? something with a little value!

Interesting, just watched the bar go way down, the button start bouncing, then it went back up again.

I guess people read the bad reviews at Amazonand canceled their orders.

Here’s a link to the software.

Seems like a pretty good deal, and the OCR software apparently recognizes 123 languages.

[QUOTE=luceroq]

So not Euro’s or Pounds then.

BTW… I bought 2 of these on a previous woot and neither worked! … Until I took the cover off and reset the roller to where it should sit. Now they are both brilliant. Go figure.