iRiver T10 512MB MP3 Player

Here’s Froogle price comparisons: "http://froogle.google.com/froogle?btnG=Search+Froogle&scoring=p&q=iRiver+T10&lmode=online&cat=460&lnk=catsugg

Is this thing expandable?

Ain’t buying, but classic woot description.

“We’ll never forget what it felt like to stare into her one good eye…”

You can get the Creative Zen Nano 1 GB for a few bucks more. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009F3SGE/ref=nosim/103-2625996-0869418?n=172282

I got one coming to me with free shipping for 59.99. That is only $5 for 512 more MB.

I love my Cowon iAudio X5. and cowon iaudio U2. too pricey for 512 mb.

LOL @ the story.

I have one of these (though it’s the 1gig version) and it’s a great little player. The only problem I had with it is that there’s a bump on the back where the battery goes in.

I purchased it for the playsforsure subscription service. I’ve been happy with my decision to go with Yahoo!'s subscription service. It’s an awesome price.

Me too???

so which is it …S/N ratio 90 or S/N ratio 60…

oh wait.
it doesn’t matter…512 mb cant even begin to hold a music collection.

it is sports ready though…

GREAT WOOT !! I’m in for 1 … been shopping for a NON IPOD !!! … and unlike the ipod … this thing has FM TOO … thanks woot … !!! keep up the good work !!

iRiver is getting out of the mp3 player bidness. Expect to see a lot fo their stuff at close-out shops like woot and overstock.com.

Too bad. They make good stuff, but for some reason people want proprietary audio file formats (like ipod). Go figure!

Folks, I know its not as fashionable as an I pod, but Napster says it’ll work with ToGo. That’s more music than necessary. I’ve already got the H10 but might pick this up if its a memory and not a HD player, any owners know?

ipods are for sheep. Jump off the bandwagon. I bought a refurb and even a year later when a problem developed they exchanged it no questions asked! They are a great company with great products and service.

whoa…did anyone else see the wine? when i first went to woot! there was a 5 pack of different types of merlot for $54.99, then i refreshed it after a friend of mine told me that he saw something else…

peep out www.wine.woot.com

maybe this is old, and i’m just discovering this…sorry if it is.

either way…weird.

I really need a cheap smaller mp3 player for a project, but i’d rather have it just bit cheaper. If anyone ets one and hates it i’ll buy it for 30.
EDIT: Hoy holy hell. This is one of the worst i’ved seen yet. 18 milion people saying “Already got an ipod.” Great! I’m proud. You and a quabillion others have an ipod!

I never care about this, but damn, it’s just nuts when an mp3 player come up.
And then there arethose who say “splurge and get an ipod”. 45 bucks or 200+

It’s a matter of money on woot. we are here for cheap crap. If I had 200+ to splurge on an ipod, I wouldhave one. BUT I don’t.

But if I did, I could ome here and say “Already got an ipod! No Thanks!” And that alone just might make the extra 150 I don’t have worth it.

The End.

I can’t believe all the heads on here who think ipod is the best thing ever made… It’s the most overated product out there next to the RAZR. It sucks at 512mb, but this thing comes with a radio and voice recorder. Ipods would require you to buy 30 dollar expansion hardware…

I got a free video ipod from (Mod’s note: Link removed.) a while back, and I sold that thing as soon as I got it.

Compare 14 more stores at SecretPrices.com starting at $64.79

PriceGrabber starting at $69.95

Another good woot!

I’ve owned and iRiver H10 20GB (different model) for about a year now, and I must say, I’m very satisfied with the quality of iRiver products!

When I was in the market for an MP3 player, I had already decided that it was going to be anything but an iPod. I hate the fact that you must use their software (iTunes) to put music on the player.

With iRiver, you have the option to either sync the device with WMP (or a host of other media programs), or you can simply access the player as a removable storage drive in My Computer. Once accessed, you ca simply drag and drop your single audio files, or entire folders.

Not to mention, this player comes with an FM tuner and voice recorder as standard features!

I highly recommend this player to anyone looking for a low-priced flash drive MP3 player!!

The rebate… does that mean this thing is only 40 dollars?

please no ipod vs. (something else) debates. This is a decent woot, too bad I don’t need another dap.