iRobot DirtDog Model 1100

There is a Irobot or a Roomba on here at least once every two weeks!

i think they manufacture it for them!!!

Never heard of this one yet. Still don’t own a cleaning bot. Waiting for the deal of deals. If it could get me a beer…bye bye girlfriend!

Woot must have the cleanest offices in town!! I would sure hope you guys have kept a couple of these for yourselves seeings you have sold one to just about everybody else.

So what are they saying? This thing can’t, or shouldn’t be used on carpet? What if I have a very dirty carpet?

iRobot actually just came out with a the iRobot Create - Programmable Robot… I’m sure we’ll be wooting this sometime in the future. :slight_smile:

http://store.irobot.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=2597845

Really, this is getting old. Is there really a market for these things? “Who are these people?” - Seinfled…

Looking forward to the next Woot off for sure (easy on the vacuums please)

Man… these days we often g et to see the wOOts that just keep on sucking!

Not a knock on the deal itself, just letting my thoughts out on the vaccum of products being offered lately…

Woot off time?

Noisy, but not that bad. Our Dustbuster makes more noise than a Roomba. On carpet, the Roomba is actually quiet, but on hard flooring, there’s nothing to dampen the sound waves so it is somewhat noisy. Just close the door. :wink:

http://store.irobot.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2475131
Approximately $130 from irobot store.
Cleans shop floors, hard floors, industrial carpets

Don’t knock them till you try them. Have a Roomba - thing’s great. Set it up to clean the main room while I do other things like see what’s on Woot. Roomba does an awesome job, gets under all the furniture, picks up more than you would think looking at the off-white carpet.

Will this sweep up the dead mice in my shop? You know, the same mice that ate the Decon behind the cabinets. Is it good for wood shavings? I have a few of those laying around, too!

I think it would be best for the concrete floor in the garage. My woodshop is better cleaned with a broom and a small shovel after a big woodworking project.

Seriously…these things just keep multiplying…

Er, no, woot! is a subsidiary of Logitech :slight_smile:

Roomba’s Rule, I’m sold. this will live in the basement.

Yippee!!!
I’m in for 2…one for me, one for a gift.

Can’t wait for the Scooba now!

will this scuff up your hardwood floors?

i know about the scooba, but lets say i use my living room as a garage…

Agree! Also it doesn’t clean stairs or car floor mats very well because it can’t negoiate the terrain.

Per iRobot’s own site:

“Use on hard floors, shop carpets or industrial floor surfaces only.”

That answers that I guess. I’ll get the Discovery the next time around.

A Serious doubts guyz!!!..Did woot took over iRobot ???..These days I see woot selling only iRobots… woot.com should change its name to iRoboots.com