Not another rug sucker!

Save time from refreshing and most of all save woot! some bandwidth

Woot! Tracker
Woot! Tracker

BOOOOOO bigtime killer!

do these ever sell?

erste!

lawl

LOL this one will piss a lot of people off lol…

Here is an ad-free wootoff tracker:

http://www.bargainsdujour.com

Regardless of which Woot Off Tracker you choose, please use a Woot Off Tracker during this Woot Off. It will make the entire site load faster and you’ll have a much better chance of not seeing those cursed Server Busy errors when a beloved BOC appears.

As you probably know, Wootaholics has been the most popular Woot Off Tracker through four Woot Offs and now we’re up and running for yet another. Remember you can always use Wootaholics.com for all your Woot Off tracking needs.

Because of the popularity of Wootaholics.com and the extreme load we experience at times, and in an effort to ensure stable Woot Off Tracking even during times of extreme load, you can always make use of the old MOVV Woot Off tracker which is now back on the Woot Off schedule of updates every 15 seconds.

I’m also beta testing sgartner’s new AJAX script. Please keep in mind that this is a beta test so there may be a few kinks. You’ll find the beta version (re-styled) at wootaholics.com/sgartner

Have fun and HAPPY WOOT OFF! WOOT!

Those of you waiting for the bagocrap…no need…it is all crap so far

iRoomba, iRobot… iREALLY don’t think iNEED one. LOL.

I’m off to sleep. Woot killer!!

iRobot - looooooooooooool
this is too funny

enough with these roomba irobots!!!

i just paid $325 for this same exact model!

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

iRobot DirtDog Model 1100
$99.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 iRobot DirtDog Model 1100

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

another one of these things… i’m going to bed

this one is the killa

double EW tee EFF, mate. another one of these babies?

Of course! What would a woot-off be without a iRobot?