iRobot Roomba 415 with Bonus Charging Dock and Filter Pack

I work for the Transportation Security Administration and we’re seeing a ton of these going overseas to Asia these days.

with so few of these items, put them in grab bags and lets have a good woot-off.

wootalyzers back

One woot? Nice…

best thing ever. I was hoping for the 500 models

omg i couldn’t even click the i want one before it was gone!

Damn. The only thing that’ll kill the woot off is an Electric Pencil Sharpener for $9,000

You have got to be kidding me…bought one o these from Woot and the sucker fell apart…just like the old transmission commercials…

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
can’t sleep, wooters.us will eat me

Plenio 4.3” Widescreen Portable GPS with DIVX Player [New] - $79.99

1 * Plenio VXA-4300 4.3” Widescreen Portable GPS with DIVX Player

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer finally woke up…got some sounds and all. :slight_smile:

im on my laptop and the charge is finishing and these sales are going so fast i cant get up get the cord n plug it in. i want my bag o crap

They just had to put up one fucking Roomba. Damn you woot.

Someone in Alabama liked em alot.

I wish these people would go to bed, so I can buy something.

poor sap who bought this missed the better one a couple days ago

really? is it that hard to just vacuum your room in 5 minutes? you gotta pay 140 bucks so this thing can do the same job in an hour? boooo

W00t…Rooomba!! \o/ Oh wait…not a refurb!

“Clean is the new dirty, which means dirty is now retro clean which means it won’t be coming back until about 2011 depending on what Thom Yorke does next. And can you afford to wait on Thom Yorke?”

Hilarious. …And I totally didn’t happen to be listening to ‘Dollars & Cents’ when I read it.

i agree

woot! - do you know that you have made me come to despise robot vacuum cleaners!!!
There have been so many robot cleaners on woot! that anyone who ever wanted one, must surely have one.
Lets campaign to ban these infernal things - starting with woot! !!!

Phew - that feels better!