iRobot Roomba 418 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Bundle

Hmmm… You get three extra points because it’s a bundle; 415 model truns into a 418 model. It’s just like magic!!

my roomba broke & was about 1 yr. past the warranty & they still sent me a new one with no shipping charge. Never had better cust. service from anyone else, esp. not Xbox.

go for the other two and see how long you last!!!

FECAL MATTER muhahahahahaahahahhaahah

ROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMBBBBAAAAA!!!

Anybody have the liknk to the site that says how many of each items were sold? or they have to sell?

lol, so confused, oh well im gunna head out very very shortly… got work at 5 pm, and need some sleep (its 8:11 where i am) so yeah. llo

Theres the difference… buy.com is one of the worst places to buy stuff online. Woot is one of the best.

Btw, don’t take my word for it, take over 3000 bad reviews: Buy.com Reviews | 3,359 Reviews of Buy.com | ResellerRatings

We have 5 Roombas. Our first one, the Sage (very similar to the current model), still runs fantastic. However, I have one with a dead battery. I’m waiting for battery prices to come down. Please do tell how you did your $30.00 fix!

Not a great deal - all over the web at $149 - $159

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/funny-dog-pictures-dark-side.jpg

Is there a Bar open somewhere! Sliders anyone!

i think i am going to barf…

Maybe it just helps if you say “please”

There are over 500 of these, so get buying!

here cometh the wrath

Is this compatible with a MAC?!?!?!?!?!

is the she who cant be names a movie star you could just tell us some of the movies and we can figure ot out. or just post the name i mean 5 hours is really not that long when the rooooomba is around

Of course!!!

Will this suck up my MAC?