iRobot Roomba 4296 Remote Scheduler Robotic Vacuum

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

iRobot Roomba 4296 Remote Scheduler Robotic Vacuum
$99.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Remanufactured

Product List:

• 1 iRobot Roomba 4296 Remote Scheduler Robotic Vacuum - Color May Vary

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

what a weekend… if you ask me, THIS is when holiday shopping starts… check useful linkage for CSE links on the woot… monday is the new black friday… but i already got a roomba

I’m in for three!

Yay!!!

http://www.google.com/products?q=iRobot+Roomba+4296+Remote+Scheduler+Robotic+Vacuum&btnG=Search+Products

For what it’s worth, the accessories alone would cost nearly as much as the whole woot.

remember, it’s not re*furbished instead it’s Remanufactured…

i just bough 4199 for 85 bucks 3 weeks ago :frowning:

will 4199 share a charger with this one?

GREAT WOOT!!! These are fantastic, but we already have 3 of them, and bought everyone that needs one a Roomba last year for Christmas. Woot needs to get the Looj on here, our gutters need some cleanin’.

I got one of these from woot (exactly the same product) and couldn’t be happier with it. It really is an incredible product. Highly recommend!

only $100 with a scheduler? that is a great deal. damned if i didn’t already have one.

…which my housekeeper keeps passive-aggressively knocking out of it’s charger.

Have one and it died under one of my couches. Battery would not take another charge. Still think I’m in cause of the additional 2 virtual walls.

hey think about it this way, if you have 10 roombas, thats ten times faster the job gets done.

Remanufactured iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaning Robot with Scheduler, Case/Color May Vary
Other products by Roomba

183 Reviews
5 star: (78)
4 star: (52)
3 star: (16)
2 star: (11)
1 star: (26)

See all 183 customer reviews…
See all 4 discussions…

(183 customer reviews)

List Price: $329.99
Price: $179.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $150.00 (45%)

Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

These things are fabulous if you have pets that shed hair. I am thrilled with mine!
Let’s see some Woot cats here to celebrate the occasion!

Roombas are cool they just need to send a little person along with it to clean it out every temn minutes. They pick up very well just a very small dirt compartment .(like my first girlfriend)

man, I already own this… the only roomba I own, it’s great. I haven’t set it up to schedule yet, I just run it when it needs it…
freaking cost me 145 or something :frowning:

Love my schedular and want more Roombas but I am waiting for woot to throw the newer more powerful models up.

how long does a charge last on one of these?

Awesome deal compares to the New-Regular Roomba on Woot for $149!