iRobot Roomba 510 Vacuum Cleaning Robot

LOVE my roombas. I like the look of this one too. A little different from the others. If you don’t have a roomba…definitely try one. They are great especially on low-pile carpet and wood floors.

1. Virtual wall
  2. Hide a brick under there
  3. Get rid of the couch

Or just cut the legs off so there is no space between the floor and the couch.

buy two roomba’s! and leave one under there!

!!!ATTENTION!!!
This model of Roomba CANNOT be scheduled and CANNOT work with the new lighthouses so remember if you order this model you will only be able to use the homebase and standard virtual walls as it is NOT upgradable.

Well, as i can see it, the 510 costs $250, so that’s a $50 discount basically.

It seems useful, thinking about it.

Try filing down the roomba or maybe set the couch on bricks.

I LOVE my old skool model (last year’s). I run it almost every day (at night, or while we’re away).
How does this compare? My wife really enjoys getting vacuum cleaners for Christmas…

either make your roomba taller, make your couch shorter, or vice-versa. Put something under your couch legs to make it just a little taller, or glue something to the top of your bumper on your roomba so it hits earlier… before it gets stuck.

THanks!

For general Roomba questions unrelated to this deal, I would suggest checking the Roomba Message Boards first. Most questions you may have have usually been asked and answered already.

Throw in the 2 day shipping for 5$ and it almost makes it worth it?

I already have the scheduler, but this one looks crazy, newer etc.

I’ve had a similar problem with the Scooba getting stuck under my cabinet. I have taped a 1/2 round piece of styrofoam to the top and that works. It looks bad though and I plan to use a piece of balsa wood about the same thickness and probably glue a patch of velcro to both the Scooba and wood to make it easy to remove but also keep it firmly in place when I need it.

510? That’s not on Irobots website… Looks like the 530 is it a mistake or is this some discontinued version of the new models.

Find it hard to believe there’s someone who doesn’t have a Roomba already at the rate woot pushes these things out.

Night.

It’s looking for a quiet place to mate. Lift the couch slightly, and the next time you come back there may be baby Roombas.

(I think that’s how Woot keeps coming up with all of them)

It says 2 day delivery

they work great on the roomba i have. perfectly.

It doesn’t look like it comes with a home base. Would it work with the one that I got with the Sage Roomba?