iRobot Roomba 530 Robotic Vacuum with Virtual Wall

I love my Roomba!!!

They’re is quite a few of these

YES!!! I can get some work done now.

These are super convenient but…

They have a hard time with pet hair. On hard surfaces it is able to pick it and everything else up but fills up fast. On carpet you would get the hair up faster by crawling around with a lint roller…

We only use ours on the hard wood floors and it does a great job of picking up dirt and hair, slowly. Ours has a hard time getting onto our rugs but then again our rugs are pretty high.

All in all, this is a great price for a time saver

ROOOOOOOOMMMMMBBBBAAAAAA!

My day is now complete.

Someday the 600 series or the new 700 series will show up here. :frowning:

Oh good, another Roomba. Coffee time…

I had $170 in available credit on one of my credit cards. I had to do it! It was a sign!

I got this for my cat, not my floors. Can I turn the vaccuum part off, so it doesn’t waste batteries?

Oh, also, is the 2 year squaretrade worth the $45?

Looking for a vacuum, but would rather see a Dyson. I know, high hopes, but I want me a Dyson Ball!!

Will it sync with i-Tunes?

I bought this 2 years ago off a woot and have not a single complaint. Just remember to send in your warranty card and you get deals on more filters and virtual walls. This thing cleans our basement every 3 days or so. Just remember to change the storage bin after every use…it fills up fast.

I bought this model from Woot. Love it. Mom and Dad loved it. I bought them one. They love it, aunt and uncle love it. So now I’m buying them one. Keep it cleaned and charged like the manual says. Mine is a year old and runs like new.

you guys must have zillions of these things . thy show up every week or so . which means they didn’t sell well to start with . which suggests . . ?

I bought mine over two years ago from WOOT. My Roomba works like a charm. I have had no problems and have replaced no parts including the battery. The secret is to clean it often.

you must keep them charged or the battery dies very quickly.

How does this do with lots of dog hair? I have a german shepherd who sheds like crazy. I feel like 10 minutes after I sweep that there are 10 more tumbleweeds. I was thinking a roomba would be nice to turn on for every other day type cleaning, not intense cleaning…

We have two of these, but both of them only last for about 10 minutes and then stop running. They worked perfectly until my husband took them apart and put them back together again. Men! Anyway, has anyone sent one of these in for a repair? If so, was it a success, how much did it cost and where did you send it?

Happy wooting!

Why would you think that???

Three Dogs.
Work all day.
Fur and toy stuffing on hardwood floors.

Will this handle all that? How is it with corners and under cabinetry? Will it go behind and under the sofa?

It suggests that we love them!

Any way knowing how long delivery takes? I need to travel in 2 weeks and need to get it by then.
Thanks.