iRobot Roomba 530 Robotic Vacuum

**Item: **iRobot Roomba 530 Robotic Vacuum
Price: $189.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $15 Two-Day OR $19 One-Day
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=iRobot Roomba 530 Robotic Vacuum)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en+%26tbm=shop+%26q=iRobot Roomba 530 Robotic Vacuum)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/28/2013 - $189.99 - 13 comment(s)
6/21/2013 - $189.99 - 48 comment(s)
4/24/2013 - $189.99 (Woot-off) - 2 comment(s)
4/18/2013 - $189.99 - 37 comment(s)
3/20/2013 - $189.99 (Woot-off) - 2 comment(s)

8/20/2013 - $189.99 (Woot Plus)
8/9/2013 - $189.99 (Woot Plus)
5/28/2013 - $190.00 (Woot Plus)
4/26/2013 - $190.00 (Woot Plus)
4/2/2013 - $190.00 (Woot Plus)

I have this model and love it. It does a great job spot cleaning and is not very loud. I have been on the phone while this has been running many times with no issues.

Solid reviews (4.0 out of 5.0) over at amazon

Let’s watch a video [youtube=7Thsj-uOMxA][/youtube]

http://www.cartwheelmarathon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/2013-05-01-RoombaWhat.gif

If a Roomba is good enough for Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad), it must be alright.

We have a higher end model of this version and absolutely love the thing. It even handles all the fur from our Himalayan with relative ease. The brushes do need to be cleaned about every 3 months because of the fur, but it still manages to work.

As for this deal, I’d be cautious spending almost $200 with a 90 day warranty. As long as it lasts, this is a great deal.

Does anyone know if we can get square trade warranties on this?

Yes, the link is on the Sale’s detail page. If you’re not seeing the link, try looking from another device (assuming you’re on a mobile device).

If I can outsource one more aspect of my life to robots, count me in.

We’re only a few small steps from the Jetsons here.

I’ll never buy a Roomba again. I had a 530 that quit at only 2 years old. Bought Brand new.
It quit working. Roomba said they don’t repair them either. I was out like $450
BEWARE!!

Caution!
Google “Roomba Code 9” a common problem with these.

I had one of these vacuums and it died shortly after the warrany expired. It wasn’t worth repairing through iRobot. It was great while it lasted, but I wouldn’t get another one.

I added the AeroVac upgrade kit to mine (I’ve got a dog whose hair you wouldn’t believe) and really like the job it does. It worked fine without the upgrade, too, but the brushes need less cleaning and the bin holds more.

Had to cash in the Square Trade warranty about two years ago (after the vacuum was about two years old) and it couldn’t have been more hassle-free. They sent the box and the pickup guy, sent back a working unit a few days later.

Bought my 530 refurb on Woot 1.5 years ago and love it! It looks like the components are marginally different here, but the Roomba itself looks almost the same.

It’s very easy to use and clean, and even if you have to run it a couple times, it’s way better than vacuuming manually. I’m still on the original air filter after running it dozens of times, and mine came with an extra.

I have four Roombas and a Scooba, most bought refurb’d. The oldest is 6 and still going strong; the Scooba died; one just like this one is doing fine after several years. Costco sells new ones for $299 all the time and occasionally for $259. I might buy this one just to have on hand when one dies. And yes, I run up to three of them at a time. Wrangling Roombas.

My sister bought me one of these a few years ago for Christmas. I LOVE THIS THING! It goes from carpet to hardwood to area rug with ease. For a robot vacuum, you will be astonished how much it picks up. I brag to all my friends about it. It was amazing for cleaning when I was too pregnant to push a vacuum. I cannot brag enough about the Roomba!

I bought one. My house will soon be spotless!

I need a kitchen counter roomba.