iRobot Roomba 560 Vacuum Cleaning Robot

I’m not finding any information on this and we don’t have a sample. I’d suggest calling Roomba.

Same here, and I have had no problems with reconditioned…I think it all depends on who did the reconditioning

I got the 585 during the wootoff…

I spend just as much time watching it do its thing than I could have to just vacuum the room myself…

My cat is just as easily amused.

That being said, it works pretty well so far! Ill give it a 8/10!

Edit: Also found this Guide that might help to explain the model differences…

Wait isn’t EVERYTHING on Woot factory reconditioned/refurbished?

I guess some of it might just be discontinued items but it seems stupid to complain about refurbs on here.

I’ve been wanting one of these, and at that price I don’t think I can pass it up.

In for 1; thanks!

Next on my to-woot list: a new portable air conditioner. Put one up, please! :wink:

FWIW, I’m an experienced multi-Roomba owner of ten years’ standing. I bought a Neato after reading all the reviews about how much better/smarter it is. I returned it to Costco after a month of use. In direct competition with my Roombas, it did not clean along the walls nearly as well as the Roombas and
also it occasionally left tiny ridges where it failed to overlap on its parallel passes. I also found the magnetic floor strips on the Neato majorly crude compared to the Roomba’s virtual walls.
YMMV. Just sayin’.

“Oh, you like sex and money too? We should hang out” Your child is now property of Carls JR" “Awww shit, its upgrade” “This one goes in you ear, this one goes in your mouth, this one goes in your butt”

How does it know where to go if we don’t push it?!?

Only a Sith deals in absolutes

Thus his statement implies => Some generalities must be true.

Why bother? Every post I make is deleted.

Not sure how they compare, but I just bought a refurb Neato from woot 3 months ago and I get a constant Battery Error 0002 now. They want $50 to replace it.

When are they going to make one that washes dishes? I want a Rosie!

Bought this last July (2015). It is currently malfunctioning (May 2016). Will definitely make me think twice about buying factory reconditioned. Am waiting to hear from Woot customer service.