iRobot Roomba 620 Robotic Vacuum

Waiting for answers to these before I purchase.

If you are on a budget and want a basic entry level dumb robo vac this is a good choice. When I say dumb I mean no scheduling, wifi, remote, app or Alexa like features. It is the evolution of my old Roomba Discovery with better cleaning and navigation but no scheduling, connectivity or remote control. You will need to press a button any time you want it to clean. I have since purchased 3 newer vacs 2 which are great and 1 worthless to do the 2 floors (90/10 and 85/15 carpet/flooring) of my home which always contains 2 or 3 German Shepherd hair machines. Firstly avoid the Hoover Quest 1000 which has the pickup capability of a Bissell manual carpet sweeper, no suction, just pushes the dirt around. Luckily that was the one that had a puppy poop incident. The 2 winners are the upstairs Roomba 960 and Roborock A50 (Xiaomi gen 2) downstairs. The iRobot 960 is great but I am really surprised how good the Roborock is. It is at least as good and on several counts better than a 980 at a considerably lower price. If you want something smarter than the 620 and the price of the first generation Xiaomi falls close to $300 that would be tough to beat.

What?! It’s waterproof totally buying now!!!