iRobot Roomba Discovery SE

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

iRobot Roomba Discovery SE
$149.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 iRobot Roomba Discovery SE 4220

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Froogle

Looks like a deal to me. However, I too, am kind of tired of seeing these…

Already got one from woot. It works great, I love it. But I don’t need another. Oh well…

Actually cheaper if you look around. But if you still have not purchased a roomba product from woot! you are naughty.

Again… parent company of Woot is Roomba. No other explanation for these incredibly lame devices continuing to show up here.

Wtf. ANOTHER ROOMBA. I should keep on buying the roombas Woot sells and then put them all in a room. It’ll be a battle to the finish.

I own a Roomba Scheduler. Love it. Except for the fact the bumper makes your white baseboards all dirty. But it works!

This is COOOOOL!!!

Im in for 3!!!

Is woot! a secret roomba distributor?

Who needs this? I have two kids that run around all day – all I need to do is attach some kind of suction device to their feet.

Now if they went into business with Swifter and had a Roombifter or something like that, I would be excited.

Oh wow another Roomba. I now have 3 Roombas and 2 Scoobas. I don’t have anymore room for more roombas unless I become a millionaire and have more bedrooms and floors.

Finally another Roomba, I’m going to get one for my mom.

So tired of these as well.

If they sell that car radio again with mp3 hard drive I’d so get that though. That came around 2 or 3 times and I always kick myself for not getting it.

All I want is a Roomba that will charge itself and that I can program. Is that too much to ask? Is it!?

Bought one from Woot more than a year ago and very happy with it.

What’s the best way to hack a Roomba?

Had to laugh when I took time out from cleaning my basement to check the newest offering. Guess I get back to throwing out the junk that the roomba would be running into

I think so…

As for this product, I just looked it up and apparently, it’s a discontinued model.

Don’t need a Roomba, but thanks for the great laugh, Woot-writer! Well-done!