iRobot Roomba Discovery SE

Run while you sleep. OCD will make you clean while it charges.

With an ax

Roombas are cool. But how many of these fat flats does Woot have?

Wonder if they’ve though of turning them into spaceships - flying saucers?

mzlove, I think your pup is adorable. Woot needs to buy up those dogoutfits . I’d buy one.

or the alternate explanation… they keep selling out!!!

Bought a scheduler off of eBay. works great on hardwood floors. good buy. Now I just need to modify it to run my lawnmower…

Already bought one.

I’ve heard that these don’t get the ENTIRE floor. … like when you put down carpet freshener, it won’t get it all. -that coming from a guy I know.

is this thing loud?
does it pick up anything more or less than marble sized trash?
is this thing for hard floor and carpet, or just carpet?

While I’ve never tried mine with carpet freshener, it generally covers the entire floor more than once in a room. It leaves fairly standard vacuum tracks, so it’s easy to tell most of the time.

Dose these go up stares? or is it only for carpets to? My wife wantes me to get one but I think these are not as good as reguler ones you have to use. Thanks!

LOve u

Will this pick up some of those Zunes Woot has piled in their warehouse?
If two Roombas ever met, would they each swallow the other? Poof! Violating the laws of conservation of matter and energy.

Thank God!
My prayers have been answered. I’ve been desperate for one of these and I thought after my last several thousand times of trying to get one from woot that my luck had run out. But no, thanks to woot and fortune smiling down from me I can get this truly wonderful and elusive device.
Or wait until next week when they’ll have it again.

I love these. I have two already…not sure that I need another one…oh, what the hey! I might as well…but i want the scooba. not sure why, I have only carpets…

AMEN!!!, Woot-the-Irobot-Pimp!!

I got one recently and its amazing how much dust it keeps picking up. However, with all the sensors in this thing, its not surprising that it can go haywire quickly. Right now it keeps backing up and turning itself off. Its probably the bumper sensor that’s stuck, but I haven’t gotten around to looking at (into) it yet. They’re great, but they’re sensitive. (Remind you of anything?)

that’s a pretty creative description if i have ever heard (read) one!

i have a vacuum, so i won’t be wootin tonight, but great job!

This exact model was my very first woot purchase about a year ago. The unit works great. The debris container is a bit small (or I have too much junk on my carpets every week), but otherwise is very effective. 40 min per room is very clean. Highly recommended. I’m still waiting for a similarly priced Scooba (last Woot Scooba was a tad rich for my blood).

No but it goes down them.

probably doesn’t go down stairs… i believe it has a sensor…

haha… just kidding… i get the joke… or do i?

LOL