iRobot Roomba Sage with Convenience Pack (4110)

I bought this last time it was up. I have two Rotweilers and hardwood floors. This this is amazing when it comes to getting the hair up, specially since it gets under tables and chairs. On carpets it’s ok, not as good as an upright. So, if you have hardwoods and a dog this is for you.

it works on hardword floors very well, especially with stuff like broken pasta and rice!

woots to date:
3-B.O.C
1-Roomba sage 4110 convenience pack
1-akron fm transmitter 2 pack

I’ve got wood floors and I’d dare to say it works even better on those. Works well one what tile I have left even the slightly uneven ones.

EDIT:

Plus I have 2 cats (one with very long hair) and a dog, picks up the tumble weeds and everything.

I thought Woot Offs were supposed to be less $$ than what woot originally sold the items. These are the same prices…what’s the point?

“iRobot Roomba Sage” on Froogle is $260 to $199.

link

I’ve been looking for a new one at a good price…mine is one of the 1st gen Roomba’s and it’s dying…yeah Woot!! enabling my lazyiness!

that invariably gives 4105, while this is the 4110…

Woot Killa. This may be worse than the Net Gear Router yesterday. I should be able to get drunk and sober up just in time for the last purchase of Roomba.

I’m thinking of getting this, but am concerned with the amazon reviews that say it doesn’t last over a year. There’s two, specifically, that state that the battery does not hold a charge after 6+ months, so that’s a $50 replacement. And then two reviews state that the brush broke before the year was up.

Bah, I’ll get it anyway…on impulse and speculative joy of seeing this thing bounce about my flat!

I just bought a roomba for the same price but a lesser model. (No home Base.) SO this is great the other one is in the mail I am going to return that baby. Also on other websites it says 2 wall units come with on here it says one. Is that true

Since uplateanyway is in bed…

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

iRobot Roomba Sage with Convenience Pack (4110)
$149.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s):
1 iRobot Roomba Discovery Series Vac
1 Self-Charging Home Base
1 Remote Control
1 Virtual Wall unit

does anyone know the voltage on this? i need 220. thanks!

this thing totally frightens me

The other websites I found all sell the 4105, this is the 4110…

My Roomba Discovery + My studio apartment = A very happy me.

On carpet and in the kitchen. It always does a great job cleaning my apartment. For anyone who works too much like me, I endorse this product.

I also endorse going out and getting a $0.35 pair of googly eyes, to enable the seldom referenced “companionship” function.

My first woot! Always wanted one of these robot errrr things. Hope it isn’t too noisy.

Woot-off Checker
97% left.

Woots, 1st Guess = 1000 new guess >> 3333

LT pred. Fri-9 02:19:16 Zone -0400
1254 Wooters have used this predictor. Current wooters: 55
Cur Time: Fri-9 07:22:43 Zone -0400 97%
Bas Time: Fri-9 07:09:50 Zone -0400 100%

I LOVE my Roomba! I just got it last time it was offered. It works great, does not get stuck, does not frighten the animals, does a great job. I have 4 cats one of whom has very long and constantly shedding hair. It picked up hair nicely.

Before anyone asks, no, it does not do corners, but then, I have not yet found a vac that really did.

It takes a long time to clean a room, but I have better things to do, so I don’t mind. I have not seen it dock itself yet, so I do not know how that works. Being incredibly lazy and constantly overbooked, I needed a maid. This roomba needs to have a maid’s outfit because it serves quite well. Now, if only it would cook.

I got my first one for woot and it’s been almost 6 months now without a single issue. Need to make sure you clean it after each use, especially with animals. My cat’s hair gets embedded in all the vacuums we’ve had but this one at least is easier at cleanup.

I’ve done my part in continuing the woot-off.
In for 1!